**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Announcing: The “Web-Slinger Challenge”

Comments

• GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    Gamer wrote: »
    Gamer wrote: »
    Spidey076 wrote: »
    The only question i need to know about is the only node on opponent's will be degeneration node on quest 3 and 4 like spite in bautista?except those specific node like gamora has armor break on every hit.cause they will definitely be here for enhanced champ ability so degeneration node is the only main global node right?and will there be any heal block node also?

You got us! ;) Heal Block nodes only appear on some portion of the last quest. Aside from that, Life Transfer is the only unique Global node. As always, there are also Attack & Health Boosts as well as the Warning node that activates third special attack on the enemies.

So.....Tenacity is our friend. ;)
    Dont Think tecy works one this deg.

I guess we'll see. Seems in tandem with the storyline.
    Let se tomover What happens.

Yes. Just a thought.
  • Solswerd wrote: »
    Crushtest wrote: »
    Hey all,

So, we once again forgot to include the individual quest completion and mastery rewards. Adding them to the main post now, but here they are:

Quest 1 Completion Tier 3 Generic ISO x2 Premium Crystal Shards x225 3-Star Crystal Shards x30
    Quest 1 Mastery Premium Crystal Shards x275 3-Star Crystal Shards x70 Units x30
    Quest 2 Completion Tier 3 Generic ISO x4 Premium Crystal Shards x375 3-Star Crystal Shards x150
    Quest 2 Mastery Premium Crystal Shards x1125 3-Star Crystal Shards x350 Unit x35
    Quest 3 Completion Tier 4 Generic Catalyst Fragments x1500 4-Star Crystal Shards x100
    Quest 3 Mastery 4-Star Crystal Shards x400 Tier 3 Class Catalyst Crystal x1 Unit x50
    Quest 4 Completion 4-Star Crystal Shards x350 T4 Class Catalyst Fragment Crystal x5 5-Star Crystal Shards x100
    Quest 4 Mastery 4-Star Crystal Shards x850 5-Star Crystal Shards x300 Unit x70 Tier 4 Generic Catalyst Fragments x6000

what about difference in rewards i wrote earlier?

The Bautista challenge gave out 550 shards for 100%ing the whole thing

This one gives out 750 shards for 100%ing the whole thing

Not sure what you are asking?

In the announcement post there is signed difference between Bautista and this quest is 400 shards. I see only 200 shards difference
  • Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    edited July 2017
    You got us! ;) Heal Block nodes only appear on some portion of the last quest. Aside from that, Life Transfer is the only unique Global node. As always, there are also Attack & Health Boosts as well as the Warning node that activates third special attack on the enemies.

Are you saying that degeneration and heal block will be together on the same nodes? If so that is complete nonsense. Quests are supposed to be hard, not impossible without spending a bunch of units to get through it. Please update us with the information on what else will be coupled with heal block.

2% degeneration + heal block = 30 seconds of maximum gameplay playing perfectly, no quest should be designed to where if someone plays perfectly they can't win.
  • ForwardForward Posts: 115 ★★
    @Qu1ckshoT32_Gaming it's actually 50 seconds of maximum gameplay playing perfectly (2% per second, 50 seconds for a full 100%) but your point still stands. It's complete bs and a new low if they are together.
  • PurveyorPurveyor Posts: 201 ★★
    Degen with heal block. It was only a matter of time boys.
  • SaiyanSaiyan Posts: 727 ★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Degen + Heal Block + the evade glitch that can't be fixed.

Imagine using a 20% revive to die a few seconds later, repeat.
    Also I can imagine stunning the later bosses aren't gonna be possible due to stun immune or immunity.

I'd bet the last lane and last final boss is gonne have Degen + Heal Block + Immunity and is gonna be a Sig 200 5* Classic Spider-man with enough health to rival ROL champs. Bet money on that.

I'm the most upset that they have the actual nerve to release a quest that focuses solely on evade when there's a huge annoying glitch to go with it.
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited July 2017
    The only question i need to know about is the only node on opponent's will be degeneration node on quest 3 and 4 like spite in bautista?except those specific node like gamora has armor break on every hit.cause they will definitely be here for enhanced champ ability so degeneration node is the only main global node right?and will there be any heal block node also?

Imma be optimistic for once in my life and hope it's a healblock on connected specials ordeal.

But if it is basically Degen with Healblock at the start of the fight, with opponents who have around 60k or more HP, this will be one of the stupidest and most unfair things I've ever seen.

Also, if it's the first/optimistic option, y'all gotta think what you say through first, this is causing an uproar.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,657 Guardian

You said in the announcement that the Life Transfer global degens 2% per second. With heal block active that means you will only be alive for 50 seconds with no way to prevent that or even slow it down. I will reserve final judgment until I see the actual maps, but that seems to me to be highly antagonistic game design.
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I have no faith in KABAM to not **** this up.
  • YNWAYNWA Posts: 9
    KABAM ARE SHOCKING THEY DO SERVER MAINTENANCE EVERY WEEK CMON KABAM
  • YNWAYNWA Posts: 9
    AT LEAST GIVE US REWARDS FOR PLAYING BCOZ UR TAKING THE MICK OUT OF US WERE JUST TRYING TO PLAY AND KABAM KEEP WRECKING IT BY DOING SERVER
    STUFF
  • 007_Link007_Link Posts: 16
    Can I just ask who at kabam thought it was a good idea to combine degen with heal block? In all honesty, this is one of the most bs things possible. At least in the end of act 5 chapter 2, there was the degen node bane. The thing is that it was actually possible to play around, and could actually work to your advantage. Honestly from what I can see, this is just a way to force people to spend units on revives and potions.
  • How much energy refill does it consume to complete it 100%??
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    Actually what you guys think is just misunderstand.they said heal block node is only on the last few section of previous quest. previous quest means bautista event and now degeneration node is main in the upcoming event.so that's all no heal block node.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    Actually what you guys think is just misunderstand.they said heal block node is only on the last few section of previous quest. previous quest means bautista event and now degeneration node is main in the upcoming event.so that's all no heal block node.
    Think you misunderstand it. This quset ther coming have life transfer and helblok.
    Becasse ther says life transfer is ond the last 2 champer But let se.
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,135 ★★★★★
    you migth be Rights it Juset wirth rylt wierd Sry my bad english hops you understand

• Why Web slinger challenge not out its 11am already
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 310
    No problem @Gamer i understand not everyone first language is English
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    JoKeR12333 wrote: »
    Why Web slinger challenge not out its 11am already

10 AM PST. (Pacific Standard Time)
  • TheSOURATheSOURA Posts: 674
    Wanted to know is there any stun immune, enhanced ability, & spite node?
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Guarantee they will have Spidey on unblockable sp 1 nodes too
  • SlySlySlySly Posts: 352 ★★
    edited July 2017
    neb wrote: »
    So there's nothing unique about carnage, didn't expect that admission

That's kind of a stretch of words there. He fights similarly to Venom and other champions, where as Vulture has a very different fighting style.

Fighting being quite a relative term here.
  • NikhilNikhil Posts: 101

That is stupidest thing I've heard.when you have a global node that gives 2% degen and lifesteal ,
    Why heal block node ?

That clearly means , we don't need to improve our skills , we just need to earn lots of units and keep reviving. I'm I wrong
  • NikhilNikhil Posts: 101

That is stupidest thing I've heard.when you have a global node that gives 2% degen and lifesteal ,
    Why heal block node ?

That clearly means , we don't need to improve our skills , we just need to earn lots of units and keep reviving. I'm I wrong
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Heal block + degen... They are just gearing us up for that 5.3 content. Amirite?
  • IZHJIZHJ Posts: 16
    That means i won't be playing this quest... because i don't have maxed out champions 4 or 5 star...
  • YlyusYlyus Posts: 21
    Means imma get another "GREEN" awekening gem to add to my collection: Seriously? You couldn't offer a generic?