**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Omega Red Tips? (Uncollected)

Emma Frost wasn’t too bad to take down once I got used to the reverse swiping on her specials, but Omega Red is another story.. My 4* Void isn’t awakened and I don’t have any Heal Block champions over 4k PI.. Any tips guys? They don’t last long enough withstand the Death Spores and the regeneration is pretty insane.

Comments

• Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    edited September 2018
    I solod him with my IMIW as his special 1 pushes you away from him so you can get the spores off also has the additional heal block.

Another good option is vision. As you can power control and heal block. Also, spores take longer to build up on robots.

If you can keep a combo SL isn't too bad either and neither is Sparky or any other high damage output champ :)
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    I think vision AoU would do it or OG Vision. Who else is in your roster?
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Guillotine could work
  • VindollarVindollar Posts: 18
    I decided to try out AoU Vision 4/40, Mephisto 4/40 (For the Fate Seal), AA 5/50 (For Path clearing), Medusa 5/50 and Unawakened Void 4/40..
  • HigherPoweredHigherPowered Posts: 118
    He was easy with vision
  • Spidey983Spidey983 Posts: 93
    I don't think mephisto will work because they are passive regens. I didn't think he could block passive regens. Also I wouldn't use guillotine because she would make him bleed and activate his death field. Mordo and void would also be of help.
    Thanks to everyone who suggested Vision, boosted him up and took down OR in 2 tries!
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★
    I thought death spores are poison buffs wouldnt it make sense to use poison immune champ
  • ArnavArnav Posts: 16
    Hulk(Ragnarok) best champ to take down Omega
  • Honestly my 6* Luke probably did the most work on him just ahead of sparky.
  • SketchSketch Posts: 12
    Who did you use for Emma?
  • RajutedaRajuteda Posts: 565 ★★
    Arnav wrote: »

Omega's dengen triggering face me? Or becuase gulk is poison immune?
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    SL can outdamage him easily
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Void should work cause his debuffs aren’t DoT, they passively cause damage. It doesn’t affect “Cornered”, so I think he’s the best option.
  • Rajuteda wrote: »
    Arnav wrote: »

Omega's dengen triggering face me? Or becuase gulk is poison immune?

Yes hulk ragnarok does trigger face me when death spores is active so yea omega red was easy to take down
    Sketch wrote: »

I used my 5/50 Awakened Medusa for Emma!
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    I'm finding Omega Red very easy and Emma very tough. 2 more paths and I'm done with Omega and I'm primarily using Starky and Hyp.
  • raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    Luke Cage pounds him easy. land a few exhaustion debuffs and boom
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Still need to do him in UC, does he have that annoying 'heal when not hitting him stacking up to the point your damage is undone' as well? In Master that led me to using SL to just kick the bejesus out of him.
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Bapoi wrote: »
    Still need to do him in UC, does he have that annoying 'heal when not hitting him stacking up to the point your damage is undone' as well? In Master that led me to using SL to just kick the bejesus out of him.

Yes, he heals. Blade was useless but Starky was king.
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Solrac_2 wrote: »

Yeah, wasn't planning on using Blade for him, or any bleeder for that matter. Seems SL is coming along here as well then. Or maybe Vision even. Will have to see. In Master he was easily downed using Vision. No power and healblock makes the fight quite straightforward. This one is slightly more beefed up though. 4* might not quite cut it.
  • DePeGyDePeGy Posts: 2
    edited September 2018
    yc6oo65hmyoq.png
    Solo omega using Ws with killmonger synergy
  • Strikerrx8Strikerrx8 Posts: 1,090 ★★★
    Is dormammu good agaist him his poison imune?
  • LilMaddogHTLilMaddogHT Posts: 1,150 ★★★★

Blade works just fine against Omega Red...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRHJRQ9M9bk
  • Ultron works on OmegaRed too. Even though causes Bleed, robots less likely to get death Spores on them, so Death Field not as bad (and just retreat a second to remove Spoers anyways and then resume attack). And is correct class (with regen) to counter BruteForce degen in Uncollected level.
  • 1ceman181ceman18 Posts: 32
    edited September 2018
    Sketch wrote: »

Or you can also use Kang awakened 4/50 as well for Emma Frost especially his Sp2.
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    Supposedly Vision is good but i tried and didn't do so well. He hits like a baby.
    Magik worked very well IMO.
  • IanMooneIanMoone Posts: 640 ★★

Blade works just fine against Omega Red...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRHJRQ9M9bk

Well my blade isnt duped
  • Man_BatMan_Bat Posts: 331 ★★
    Does ability accuracy reduction from Danger Sense make the aggression regen not trigger sometimes?