**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is blade so OP?

Why is blade so op? Is it his blades are deadly or something or is it just the game thinking blade is op?

Comments

• XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    The game... Because in the comics Sentry is a literal god... In the game. Well you know
  • Not really, I'm just curious
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    Blades a half vampire imagine a half vampire with extremely sharp swords swinging at you. He is the one character they got right.
    Also please stop bringing up blade everytime it dies down someone who wishes they had him becomes so jealous that they wonder why he is such a good champion.

If you truely don't know anything about blade and aren't trying to get him nerfed... then just research him and his abilities.
  • SpiritOfVengeanceSpiritOfVengeance Posts: 2,353 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    If you are curious then why not rename the title to "help me understand more about blade" why bring hate towards yourself calling him OP?
  • AngelicsignAngelicsign Posts: 391 ★★
    My impression was that Blade shall slays all villains even without synergy, but in the game... from how Kabam configured, he seems to hates dimensional beings more than villains.

Side note, since nc keep poooff-ing all the times, why isn’t he a dimensional being 🤔.
  • Why is blade so op? Is it his blades are deadly or something or is it just the game thinking blade is op?

This is the most koan-like question I've read on the forums for at least a month.

Is Blade strong in the game, or does the game just think Blade should be strong in the game? Hmm....
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 ★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    Why is blade so op? Is it his blades are deadly or something or is it just the game thinking blade is op?

This is the most koan-like question I've read on the forums for at least a month.

Is Blade strong in the game, or does the game just think Blade should be strong in the game? Hmm....

Lol.... The world may never know.

• ZzzZzz Posts: 154
    He isn't anymore. Now Corvus is op aw king.
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    My impression was that Blade shall slays all villains even without synergy, but in the game... from how Kabam configured, he seems to hates dimensional beings more than villains.

Side note, since nc keep poooff-ing all the times, why isn’t he a dimensional being 🤔.

It’s pronounced “bamf-ing” btw :) I do agree that he might be a dimensional being cause of who his dad is and all, but I don’t want to throw more defenders under the bus that is blade.