**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Carnage and Venom! Whoop whoop!

Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
Super excited for the rework of these champs, (hopefully I’ll get into the beta to get an early preview, but I know I’m not allowed to “request”). I’m hoping the changes for venom are somewhere along the lines of permanent TS/ danger sense against spiderverse champs (cause Spidy sense doesn’t pick up symbiotes), maybe some ensnare/ AAR debuff from his specials and a buffed bleed/buff steal.

I think all carnage really needs is a stat boost and/or a faster mutation rate.

Are y’all hyped for this October?

Comments

• Options
    OmniOmni Posts: 574 ★★★
    Well I know beta doesn’t start yet but I was in arena and carnage had some kind of powergain buff pop up bur didn’t seem like it was actually working.
  • Options
    i’d really like to see carnage get some gwenpool level bleed effect! i mean, he basically has talons for hands. (or venom. i don’t care which, i want at least one of them to have amazing bleed damage!)
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    Woooop, I’ve got them both as 4*s so I’m exited for that, one of my Friend has them both as 5*s So they’re pretty hype too.
  • Options
    Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    I have both Venom in a 4 and 5*. My 4* is duped but my 5* isn’t. Hope he’ll be effective duped and unduped. I’ve managed to evade Carnage so far (at least above a 3*). If this rework is good, I may no longer live in fear of pulling him.
  • Options
    SlappapowSlappapow Posts: 130
    Yeah me too, I just duped my 4* Venom today.
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,368 ★★★★★
    Well I'm not going to complain as I've got Carnage Awakened at 1/10 as a 4*; and it would be nice if there were a reason to rank him.

But Venom was basically dull but okay. Kamala Khan was in way more need of a rework (Venom's movie notwithstanding).
  • Options
    ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 570 ★★★
    I’m hoping this will be as successful as the Luke Cage, Red Hulk change. Keep the upgrades to old champs coming.
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I’m hoping venom will be the guy to go. Got a 4* cosmic gem in case he needs it :)