**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Acquiring Class Catalyst 4

GamestopperGamestopper Posts: 1
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
Not sure why, but it's almost impossible to advance in the game for me now because I can never get character class catalyst. Can someone tell me the best way to get class catalyst. It seems to be impossible, and when you do it's only like 2,000 to 4,000 at a time. Unless you spend money, which in the past I have but that hurts the wallet and I rather have money for food. I like playing the game, it's a great game, but I find myself just stuck, and not progressing. So if anyone knows of a good strategy of aquiring class catalyst 4 please let me know.

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,764 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Should be joining alliance that runs a certain map level. Those gives T4CC regularly.

See this post for the map rewards.
  • Nitro422Nitro422 Posts: 276
    patience, most players are in the same boat as you
  • Nickname207Nickname207 Posts: 241
    Looking at the way you wrote t4cc as "character class catalyst 4", i'll guess that you haven't been playing the game for that long. I didn't get my first t4cc (formed from frags) until my 5th month of playing (now im 7 months in), even though it's much more available now.
    Mostly everyone gather t4cc frags slowly, not that easy to get a new fully formed t4cc weekly unless you're in active/already high up in some mid/end-game progression (or some exclusive sources like SQ, EQ uncollected,...).
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    My alliance does either map 4, 5 and 2(during wars), and gets close to 20mil, which allows me to buy quite a few glory crystals and greater glory crystals each week, and after 2 or 3 months of that i have to use glory to buy t4bc frags as i don't have enough to use the t4cc for rank ups.
    So find an alliance like that(if u can handle it) and soon you will find that t4cc is easier to obtain.
    You can also try master mode quest if you aren't already. Completion of all 3 chapters gives some t4cc frags crystals .