**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is there/What's the intermediate cutoff for the 4* featured?

I'm in the intermediate bracket and it says the top 200 will be rewarded with a 4 star stark enhanced Spider-Man. The only chance I have to earn this is to spend all of my units on energy refills instead of masteries - so I want to have an idea what number I need to hit to have a chance.

Comments

• Options
    Tmasters1984Tmasters1984 Posts: 451
    It'll be about half what the Veteran is.
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    @Josh2Play might be of assistance as he grinded for many champs in both beginner and intermediate brackets.
    Heard you need a score of 1.2-1.5 million in intermediate, but don't quote me on that lol.
  • Options
    DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    Hmm. Im talking about the intermediate FEATURED bracket tmasters, not the basic. I really it's not half or I have no chance. Hahaha
  • Options
    StarryKnightJStarryKnightJ Posts: 22
    For intermediate, basic arena is ard 1.5m, featured is ard 1.2m.
  • Options
    Josh2PlayJosh2Play Posts: 115
    @DoctorofEvil Last Spidey arena cutoff was 1.25 mil, so i would go for 1.35mil this round, most featured champions i was able to get with 1.2 mil in the intermediate arena, however i suggest to go a little higher just to be sure.
  • Options
    DoctorofEvilDoctorofEvil Posts: 217
    Thanks starryknight. Thanks Josh2play. How did you manage to get dr Voodoo and star lord at the same time when they were in arenas?
  • Options
    Josh2PlayJosh2Play Posts: 115
    @DoctorofEvil i was able to get every Basic and Featured champion at the same time, on the intermediate i was scoring 100k points with 11 rounds of 3 star champions, so i just had to make 500 points a day depending if the basic champion was wanted (Like Hyperion) Or not, on the featured i usually went for 1.2 mil as i said.
  • Options
    JmoneysteckJmoneysteck Posts: 196
    i wnet for 2 mil now i feel confident i got him