**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Will Emma Frost make players quit the game?

She'll be used in AW for sure but do you think players will say enough is enough and quit because of her abilities and overuse in AW's going forward? And you though Iron Man IW was tough 😜

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,978 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Well champs in UC quests get over hyped and when added to AW, tend not to perform at the same levels. IMIW excluded.
  • AceDeMoNAceDeMoN Posts: 142 β˜…
    You just know it'll happen
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 β˜…β˜…
    I mean, we had the same problem with hydra adaptoid and IMIW. Based on that, if the player base does decrease, it won't be by much.
  • InfantryInfantry Posts: 110 β˜…
    Id love to be able to do that but i cant get past the insane lag
  • DrOctavius2_2DrOctavius2_2 Posts: 432 β˜…β˜…
    Just rank up your Magneto or Juggs and you’ll be fine
  • Greifmaster911Greifmaster911 Posts: 316 β˜…β˜…
    I already hate her, only done 2 paths on her mission so far and it plain sucks
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    ****you thought****
    I dont have medusa or if, my only armor break champ is capiw, and he still gets destroyed
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 β˜…β˜…
    All those people who complain about certain champs seems to just stay quiet once they pull that champ from their crystals...
    That explains something don’t you think?

Putting that aside, I definitely think emma is interesting addition to champion ability pool. Interactions with magβ€’jugg helmet is nice
    It requires skill, which you can get used to once you have enough fights.
    Auto-block parry? Now that’s something more of a BS.
  • StarDarts_89StarDarts_89 Posts: 419 β˜…β˜…
    Just use Medusa, Corvus or Cap IW. A single Armor Break takes away her Diamond Form.
  • M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 β˜…β˜…
    If after this insane defense champ keep pop up and i keep have to spend just on monthly quest, yes
    Game is supossed to be fun, not spending too much
  • AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Will she make bad, whiny, unskilled players that no one's gonna miss quit the game?

God, I hope so.
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited September 2018
    Korg will be the one to make people quit. Funn how he wasn't in this eq either.
  • TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119 β˜…
    My second alliance over one month and saw many players quitting sure to recent introduction of champs. AW is become so stressful.
    This entire eq just makes me wanna quit, draining me of all my revives, cause i die from complete ****
  • Shaun01Shaun01 Posts: 249 β˜…β˜…
    If individuals would spend less time posting about how hard a champ is in the EQ and spend just a little more time doing research on YouTube or the Forums on all the counters for those champs that people have put together there wouldn't be a problem. Also, not all content is created for everyone to beat.
    Sometimes people dont have those specific champs to counter them, my only champ that holds any ground against both emma frost and omega red is capiw, but he get killed by the some the most stupid stuff like the insanely high damage of emma frost and the inability to attack omega red for degen then forced to attack him to stop his regen and brute force, ive done everysingle uc eq to this date but this one is giving me the most trouble
  • UltimatheoryUltimatheory Posts: 520 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Korg will be the one to make people quit. Funn how he wasn't in this eq either.

Absolutely. When people have to change masteries in order to defeat one specific champ on certain nodes you will definitely see people start to think about whether it’s time to move on.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Personally I find her Sp1 to be much faster activated making it far more pressuring than her read-out would have you believe.
  • Colonaut123Colonaut123 Posts: 3,091 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    AceDeMoN wrote: Β»
    She'll be used in AW for sure but do you think players will say enough is enough and quit because of her abilities and overuse in AW's going forward? And you though Iron Man IW was tough 😜
    Not the ones with Medusa!