**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War is jacked up after update

My opinion only....stop with new content and fix bugs all bugs, not just the ones that benifit players....oh wait this one will benifit our opponent.... so will my alliance get compensated if we lose???

These all should be way over 13k

d1ts20cq1cxp.jpeg

Comments

• 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Everyone check your war and post pics
  • KpatrixKpatrix Posts: 1,055 ★★★
    Thread 151 on this subject smh
  • My boss should be at 93k and instead is at 9300
    tvs1uaqakzo2.png
  • And I had a 13k unstunnable mephisto on node 55 and instead was taken out only having a 4K rating
  • UnsungUnsung Posts: 42
    I just posted similar issue regarding our alliance war matchup too.... SMH
  • My dorm is duped 5* 4/55. Something going on for it to be that low
  • BornBorn Posts: 228 ★★
    It’s just a visual glitch. Your defenders are still boosted. It will look the same for your opponents
  • 1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Born wrote: »
    It’s just a visual glitch. Your defenders are still boosted. It will look the same for your opponents

Not sure I agree... last war was the same we should have crushed them yet they won
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,144 ★★★★★
    Born wrote: »

Not sure I agree... last war was the same we should have crushed them yet they won

It is visuelt
  • edited September 2018
    Hey guys, as was mentioned above, this is merely a visual error and the buffs from nodes are still being applied correctly.

We're still carrying out an investigation to identify the exact cause and hopefully get it resolved as quickly as possible. However, if you would like more information about this particular issue, please click HERE, where you will also find a link to the relevant discussion thread.
This discussion has been closed.