**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Character Wishlist Thread 3.0

Comments

• DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    THE ONE ABOVE ALL ALSO KNOWN AS ABOVE ALL OTHERS
    Scathan the Accuser
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    Superpro
    Big hero 6
  • NewDawnDebNewDawnDeb Posts: 106
    [Kurse]

4vj25w5d4g0g.jpg

.Bio-
    Kurse was from a race called the Dark Elves and he is considered to be the most powerful of them all. Originally known as Algrim the Strong, after being mystically augmented by the Beyonder, his strength was quadrupled in comparison to Thor's later on making him one of the God of Thunders mightiest foes.

.Class- Cosmic

.Living Armor- Passive

*Due to the Beyonder's augmentation, Kurse's armor was a living part of him, growing organically, and helped contribute to his already staggering durability.

1. Grants him to reduce X% additional damage from attacks while blocking.

2. Prevents him from losing more than X% of her current health per hit from Special Attacks.

3. Grants him a X% chance to shrug off any Debuff.

.Dark Elf Physiology- Passive

1.Being a Dark Elf Kurse has X% increased Physical and Energy Resistance.

2.An enhanced immune system provides full immunity to the Poisons of the Battlerealm.

.Heavy Attacks-

The sheer force of Heavy Attacks has a X% chance to break the opponent's Armor and apply X% Armor reduction for X seconds.

.Special Attacks-

*Special Attack 1-
    This attack triggers up to X stacks of Fury, each increasing Attack by X% for X seconds.

*Special Attack 2-
    This attack Incinerates the enemy, dealing X% of your attack as Energy Damage over X seconds. This effect reduces Ability Accuracy by X% while it’s active.

*Special Attack 3-
    x% chance to Stun for X seconds.

.Signature Ability- Psionic Tracking

*Kurse possessed an unusual ability that enabled him to mentally sense and track an individual, even if that individual was thousands of miles away.

1. X% chance to gain True Strike for X seconds on his Critical Hits.

2. X% chance to Evade all attacks.

• CpAmericanoCpAmericano Posts: 167
    mh8ide4pz8bx.jpeg

Jack O Lantern
  • https://youtu.be/ZIf_wmg6eZU

Four words Venom and the Symbiotes
  • 79devils79devils Posts: 23
    Can we see Adam warlock in the near future
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    I just want to see lots of Spider-Man characters and the really cool marvel villain's. Also checkout my posts for my "custom characters"
  • AnkalagonnAnkalagonn Posts: 535 ★★
    I insist... Beta Ray Bill
  • Apocalypse189Apocalypse189 Posts: 1,128 ★★★
    h95vc1r1bh8m.jpg
  • Id like to see Beta Ray Bill as a new add to the game :)
  • The main one I want the to add is Iron Spider
  • 1. Stormbreaker Thor
    2. Cloak
    3. Dagger
    4. Steel Serpent (with the release of iron fist s2)
    5. Ronin (if he appears at A4)
    6. Talon (when Cap Marvel releases
    7. Squirrel Girl (release of New Warriors)
    8. Dark Pheonix (duh)
    9. Kitty Pryde
    10. Azazel
    11. Nightmare (release of Doctor Strange 2)
    12. Hydro-man (release of Spiderman 2)
    13. Sandman (Spider-man 3)
    14. Doctor Doom
    15. Mr Fantastic
    16. Invisible Woman
    17. The Thing
    18. Human Torch
    19. Nova (release of Nova Movie if there is)
    20. Tombstone (Spider-man: Into the Spiderverse)
    21. Shocker (Spider-man: Homecoming)
  • OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    Bushmaster from season 2 of Luke Cage would be a pretty dope character to add.
  • IrohrIrohr Posts: 254 ★★
    Gotta bring Morbius into this mix.
  • LrrrrLrrrr Posts: 234 ★★
    One above all

Key attributes:
    Divine armor, can’t be broken or removed and never allows more than .005% of attack taken as damage.

Divine fury: each hit on combo meter gains 1 fury giving champ 300% attack boost per fury, no max.

Divine presence: at start of fight places a passive degen lasting 10 seconds draing 99% of opponent’s health.

Divine judgment: 75% chance the opponent dies instantly at start of fight.

Sp1: no need
    Sp 2: no need
    Sp 3: no need

Weakness: money, on pre-fight screen there will be an option to reduce The One Above All’s health by 10% for 1000 units!

* seems to fit the current progression of the game
    Lrrrr wrote: »
    One above all

Key attributes:
    Divine armor, can’t be broken or removed and never allows more than .005% of attack taken as damage.

Divine fury: each hit on combo meter gains 1 fury giving champ 300% attack boost per fury, no max.

Divine presence: at start of fight places a passive degen lasting 10 seconds draing 99% of opponent’s health.

Divine judgment: 75% chance the opponent dies instantly at start of fight.

Sp1: no need
    Sp 2: no need
    Sp 3: no need

Weakness: money, on pre-fight screen there will be an option to reduce The One Above All’s health by 10% for 1000 units!

* seems to fit the current progression of the game

its not 75% its more of a 99% if you dont spend the 1000 units
  • TheMartTheMart Posts: 22
    Would love to see an Age of Apocalypse story Arc, a few events over a few years:

Add Wildchild, Holocaust, X-Man, Mr Sinister, one handed Logan and have Apocalypse as a non playable boss/ultra rare surprise pull.

Also a Savage Land event

Add Sauron, Ka-Zar with Zabu and Shanna
  • CUBCUB Posts: 146

-Dracula
    -Ebony Maw
    -Adam Warlock
    -Bushmaster
    -Odin
    -Jessica Jones
    -Nick Fury
    -Phil Coulson
  • _Adnan8806__Adnan8806_ Posts: 43
    Fortune wrote: »
    Thor (storm breaker)
    Sig Ability Aurora of Electricity 2.0
    Whenever an Aurora of Electricity buff expires Thor becomes indestructible for 5 seconds and activates truestrike for 10 seconds

If struck by special attack while Aurora of Electricity is active Thor immediately replaces it with indestructible for 10 seconds and takes no damage from the attack Thor also activates truestrike for 15 seconds

Abilities
    Passive: Aurora of Electricity
    Dashback and hold block to activate lasts 8 seconds
    Thor gains 50% of his power meter over 8 seconds and becomes stun immune for the duration also has a chance to inflict shock when hit
    Raise attack rating by 30%
    Cool down for 15 seconds after activation
    Thor is immune to shock
    Thor can randomly activate fury during fight
    God's Wrath
    Activates after use of special 2 or 3 with a 20% chance to activate when Thor is struck with a debuffs
    Thor has a chance to gain up to 4 furies each raising his attack by 25% stacks with already active furies (caps off at 8)
    Thor shrugs off all debuffs with a 25% chance to reflect debuffs (additional 10% chance per fury active)
    Special 1
    35% chance to activate Aurora of Electricity unless in stage of cool down
    40% chance to stun and inflict shock
    Special 2
    65% chance to activate Aurora of Electricity (20% chance if in cool down)
    100% chance to inflict stun and shock
    100% chance to activate Gods Wrath
    Special 3
    100% Chance to activate Aurora of Electricity regardless of cool down
    100% chance to activate Gods Wrath
    100% chance to inflict stun and shock

I see, someone wants a champ whose more beefed up than blade.ha......goodluck with that.
    @Fortune bro 100% agree with your champ even i also posted for thor with strombreaker a while time ago hopes kabam agree for that
  • FortuneFortune Posts: 61
    edited September 2018
    uhh......didn't know where to post this but screw it. kabam, I'll love to see some new intriguing plots and story arc (rather than the BS you give us every month). the stories shouldn't always be centered on the game title ("contest of champions") but should have something unique about it (not some authentic cr@p). Honestly, I don't understand who thought it was a good idea to have a SCHOOL in a f**king BATTLE REALM!!. For real, just how dumb is that?...like what's next? a foster home for inhumans or retirement place for heroes?...c'mon, you're better than that, give us something real, something we all can relate with...cos honestly, I don't think anyone (whether hero or villain) would be chilling in the battle realm like it's some spa. Excuse the cursing, couldn't control my anger.

Thanks.
  • XxLoganTDCxXXxLoganTDCxX Posts: 2,561 ★★★★
    79devils wrote: »
    Can we see Adam warlock in the near future

Guardian's of the Galaxy Volume 3 will have adam warlock so they will probibly add him
    jbdmlwxc9534.png

Why is Jessica Jones on the Homepage, but not in the game. @Kabam Miike
  • This game needs Hellcow. A shapeshifting, flying, super-strong cow. This is what all games need. She would have synergies with Blade and Deadpool whereby she would recover health based on opponents' bleed. Hellcow please. Thank you.
    This game needs Hellcow. A shapeshifting, flying, super-strong cow. This is what all games need. She would have synergies with Blade and Deadpool whereby she would recover health based on opponents' bleed. Hellcow please. Thank you.

@Reg_the_Hedge Hellcow? Seriously? Stupid!
  • PLEASE PUT BLACK CAT(skill) AS NEE CHARACTER HEHEHEHE I LIKE HER SO MUCH
  • QuincyPeckQuincyPeck Posts: 63
    Captain Britain
    Union Jack
    Morbius
  • BraderSawBraderSaw Posts: 76
    Blue Marvel

Supergiant

Thor IW

Odin

Spider Woman

Ares