**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

So many events but little energy

Am i the only one that thinks that energy used in the game is not sufficient, don't get me wrong guys, i know how these things work (just give the players enough energy to keep them frequently returning back to the game and getting addicted) but the number of plays that require energy in the game is way more than the energy generated. And personally i think the 60 max energy is just not sufficient(perhaps 80 or energy refill whenever anything is 100% explored be it act, round or chapter).

Comments

• Arus25Arus25 Posts: 158
    Kabam every month got promotion for energy bundle. Stock them up before monthly event starts.
  • MarleyMarley Posts: 12
    Arus25 wrote: »
    Kabam every month got promotion for energy bundle. Stock them up before monthly event starts.

You are missing the point. Anyone can purchase energy refill with 30 units too.
  • TillerTheKillerTillerTheKiller Posts: 280 ★★
    Create a problem, sell a solution... purchase energy refills
    It is cheaper when the bundle come out. 150units for 6refills
    Create a problem, sell a solution... purchase energy refills

Even if the energy is increased energy refills will still be purchased. What i am saying is what we have to work with does not justify the number of plays that require energy atall.
  • AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Well just buy the energy refills, since you know about them already. I wholeheartedly agree that the energy meter should be expanded (it maxes out at 70, not 60), but if you want to do multiple events, at the moment you have to buy these refills. Sucks, but that's the way it is unless Kabam feels less Grinchy and decide to increase the energy meter some day.
    Stock up on the refills when the deal is offered as the other person mentioned.
    Arus25 wrote: »
    It is cheaper when the bundle come out. 150units for 6refills

You are still missing the point my man. Besides whats a meagre 30 units difference.
    Yup. No choice for now. I dont mind energy base increase. Or they decided to increase summoner level from 60 to 70. So we have energy base from 70 to 80.

If this happens
    I will level up asap to max level again
    edited July 2017
    Addyos wrote: »
    Well just buy the energy refills, since you know about them already. I wholeheartedly agree that the energy meter should be expanded (it maxes out at 70, not 60), but if you want to do multiple events, at the moment you have to buy these refills. Sucks, but that's the way it is unless Kabam feels less Grinchy and decide to increase the energy meter some day.
    Stock up on the refills when the deal is offered as the other person mentioned.

Well we are still saying same thing then since you agree it has to be increased. I mean you have the story quest. Event. Pop up events. Special events ... etc. All on only 70 energy. And most of them use upto 3 energy on a single move.

Ps. My bad. 70 max energy as you rightly pointed out and i meant and increment of 20 energy.

• IZHJIZHJ Posts: 16
    each energy takes 5-6 mins to refill, either they have to reduce refilling time or let they reduce energy cost in all quests.. 3 energy per node is too much honestly.
    IZHJ wrote: »
    each energy takes 5-6 mins to refill, either they have to reduce refilling time or let they reduce energy cost in all quests.. 3 energy per node is too much honestly.

Thats another wonderful suggestion. You get the idea.