**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Why I would only open 1 battle group of aq ?

Comments

• LogeyBear87LogeyBear87 Posts: 41
    Demonzfyre wrote: »
    Vincew80 wrote: »
    Wiredawg1 wrote: »
    why didn’t you guys do a video you know like you did for other major changes

This^^

Even better idea.. they actually spend time testing new content rather than using us as guinea pigs

Not their fault you can't follow directions. We got 3 bugs no issue's. This is user error and you are the user.

It was bugged, not user error
  • WhungWhung Posts: 36
    @Kabam Miike

As I remember. I dun have 5 options at the top when I open it.

Only have 3 options.

And totally not able to choose bg2 and bg3
  • Our AQ was incorrect as well. Only 1 BG started.

I don’t know if it’s a user error, visual glitch, or a bug but it would be nice if a drastic change like this had a testing period.

Please give us a chance to select our BGs again.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    Stat wrote: »

This^^

Even better idea.. they actually spend time testing new content rather than using us as guinea pigs

Not their fault you can't follow directions. We got 3 bugs no issue's. This is user error and you are the user.

You're ridiculous. Just because it worked for your alliance doesn't mean it was there for others. There are bugs in this game all the time that don't affect everyone the same.

There are literally 2 or 3 of you complaining and looks like from same alliance. These types of "bugs" as you claim, dont hit individual alliances. You weren't paying attention and started 1 bg. There are already more claiming it works in this thread than doesnt work.
  • Ron_HRon_H Posts: 64

This^^

How is this constructive? How do you know its a user issue? Ever heard of errors that are device or sometimes even platform related?
  • Demonzfyre wrote: »

This^^

They always help the weaker alliances first :) enjoy map 1
  • Wiredawg1Wiredawg1 Posts: 504 ★★★★
    Whung wrote: »
    @Kabam Miike

As I remember. I dun have 5 options at the top when I open it.

Only have 3 options.

And totally not able to choose bg2 and bg3

Same so obviously it not working right

This^^

You're ridiculous. Just because it worked for your alliance doesn't mean it was there for others. There are bugs in this game all the time that don't affect everyone the same.

There are literally 2 or 3 of you complaining and looks like from same alliance. These types of "bugs" as you claim, dont hit individual alliances. You weren't paying attention and started 1 bg. There are already more claiming it works in this thread than doesnt work.

Wrong dude it’s more then 2or 3and not from same alliance
  • Ron_HRon_H Posts: 64
    edited September 2018

This^^

go play your AQ instead of putting up post based on assumptions. nobody here on this thread is in my alliance.
  • Jkar1913Jkar1913 Posts: 19
    It should automatically default to 3 an Alliance that wants to run different maps for different battle groups will go back and adjust them one by one but I think that you're automatically default at 3 and whatever Map you choose first will default to the other ones
  • KaZichaoKaZichao Posts: 65
    Lets put it this way..
    Why would anyone in decent minds introduce a " feature" and not consider a possible human error causing one leader/officer f up 29 people?

Glitch or not.. Its NOT how it should be!

This^^

And?

Kabam has a long history of releasing new content which is bugged or not working correctly, so it’s not hard to believe it has happened again.
  • @Kabam Miike please just ask for a reset. Apparently this is a very wide issue with many people 30 minutes in asking for a reset.
    Unfortunately, this is not an easy thing to do, or something that can be done quickly. Since resources have been spent and would need to be refunded. Additionally, we're still trying to figure out what might be happening, if there is indeed an issue.
  • Bob1971Bob1971 Posts: 8
    @Kabam Mike I started are AQ but I started 3 groups and set group 1 for map 5 and it only gave us 1 group why is it even a option on how many groups I thought it was going to be a option to pick what map for each group it should always start with 3 groups
  • SgtSlaughter78SgtSlaughter78 Posts: 462 ★★★
    It worked fine for us, we’re running 3 bgs, so must be an intermittent fault?
    @Kabam Miike please just ask for a reset. Apparently this is a very wide issue with many people 30 minutes in asking for a reset.
    Unfortunately, this is not an easy thing to do, or something that can be done quickly. Since resources have been spent and would need to be refunded. Additionally, we're still trying to figure out what might be happening, if there is indeed an issue.

You guys have restarted aq in past after maps been started on day 1...cause of bug issues so you can’t say this
  • TendersquadTendersquad Posts: 189
    I started it with no problems at all. BG 1 map 5, BG 2 map 4 and BG 3 map 3
  • TheBaldAvengerTheBaldAvenger Posts: 255 ★★
    @Kabam Miike please just ask for a reset. Apparently this is a very wide issue with many people 30 minutes in asking for a reset.

Can support not just manually open the other bg’s for those that are affected if support tickets are sent? Will be easier than restarting it I would imagine
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Well something needs to happen. This is a big screw job to the majority of alliances. I’m sure most of us would not complain as long as down the line you fixed the treasury.

If it helps I hear some people had the problem fixed once they restarted app, I.e the option for 3 bg wasn’t available and they restarted the app and it appeared.

But obviously that doesn’t help those that have had aq started with one battle group now
  • Wiredawg1 wrote: »

You guys have restarted aq in past after maps been started on day 1...cause of bug issues so you can’t say this

That is a very rare occurrence and only done in emergency situations. Even then, if there is an issue, we can't be sure that restarting the Alliance Quest would resolve it, and then everybody that didn't have an issue would be affected as well.
    Well something needs to happen. This is a big screw job to the majority of alliances. I’m sure most of us would not complain as long as down the line you fixed the treasury.

I don’t care about the treasury lol most run with a reserve...but as 5x5 alliance if it’s not fixed it does screw us on rest of week and rewards
  • MidnightfoxMidnightfox Posts: 1,070 ★★★
    Exactly as @Wiredawg1 said
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★
    I just went through it and it showed up. You select the number of BGs at the top, then the Map, and it gives a confirmation before starting.

No kidding. However, it only launched 1 bg after doing that for some of us.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    I just went through it and it showed up. You select the number of BGs at the top, then the Map, and it gives a confirmation before starting.

Was 3 selected, or did people click through quickly?

That is a very rare occurrence and only done in emergency situations. Even then, if there is an issue, we can't be sure that restarting the Alliance Quest would resolve it, and then everybody that didn't have an issue would be affected as well.

Like last time was restarted not every alliance had the issue....yet those who didn’t didnt complain. I dunno cause they want it fair for everyone on rewards maybe?
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★

Was 3 selected, or did people click through quickly?

I selected 3 & then continued. Then got the option for which map on 1 bg.