**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is the new pecking order of Tech Champions?

It used to be SL at #1, then the visions/Ultron as the next 3 in some order and then a HUGE dropoff. After the introduction of stark Spider-Man, Yondu, Nebula, etc and the new buffs/nerfs, what is the new pecking order, specifically for attack?

Comments

• Mwhitaker23Mwhitaker23 Posts: 332 ★★
    star lord still top dog with new spidey a close 2nd.. attack wise I think nebula fun to play with but ultron and vision are better attack wise so I would say
    1. star lord
    2. new spidey
    3. vision
    4. ultron
    5. nebula
    those are the top 5 attack tech champs in my opinion
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Nebula is a straight killing machine. She is easily my top tech champ and tied for 2nd overall.
  • GunzoGunzo Posts: 719 ★★
    1. Ultron
    2. Homecoming Spidey
    3. SL
    4. Nebula
    5. Vision

Others: Yondu, CW, Punisher 2099, Rocket, Howard,... Etc
  • GrinderGrinder Posts: 242
    edited July 2017
    SL duped. Damage
    New spiderman duped or unduped. General purpose, damage
    Vision duped. Power control, immunity
    Yondu duped. Tank, regen control, armor control
    Ultron duped or unduped. General purpose, immunity

Nebula is average, her only source of damage is shock which has to be slowly built up and she has no usable utility. By the time she can do solid damage the fight would've been over for any damage dealer champ. Punisher 2099 is pretty lame unfortunately, might have some utility at higher ratings. Howard is in the bottom 5 worst champs overall, nothing to really say about him; don't use him.
  • SomeoneElseSomeoneElse Posts: 424 ★★★
    Let me check what tech champions I have. Those will be at the bottom. :D
  • FuzzylumpsFuzzylumps Posts: 116
    Kinda torn between Tech champs as well. Cause can't decide SL or VIsion. Guess it depends on what you plan to use the Champs.

In AW I'll take Vision
    For RoL I'll rather take SL
    Ultron for AQ
  • furymachine84furymachine84 Posts: 80
    I think Yondu, Punished 2099 and Nebula are being underestimated. I would sell my left arm to have a 4* Yondu & Nebula, duped preferably. Well, if I didn't need my left arm to play MCOC, among other things. Lol. I'm not a hugely successful player. And SL may be king for LOL, but the tech class is has really started to shine again. Love my 3* duped Yondu, especially when put with Beast or NC.AND my Punished 2099 will be R4 by the end of the day and immediately to R5 by next week.