**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why does Masacre's SP2 do so much block damage?

First day off Map 5 and I forgot how to fight Masacre's SP2 and it reminded me - why does it take such a significant chunk of health even when blocked?
Never used a Masacre myself so not sure how his abilities work.
Any advice on how to counter this and a potential duel target to practice on would be greatly appreciated.
(I'm aware you can evade it just don't want to practice this during Map 5)

Comments

• CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Woozie wrote: »
    First day off Map 5 and I forgot how to fight Masacre's SP2 and it reminded me - why does it take such a significant chunk of health even when blocked?
    Never used a Masacre myself so not sure how his abilities work.
    Any advice on how to counter this and a potential duel target to practice on would be greatly appreciated.
    (I'm aware you can evade it just don't want to practice this during Map 5)

Copy and paste

赤マフ
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,360 ★★★★★
    wookeh wrote: »

Here's why. Massive attack rating bonus if it hits a block. It is increased if you're incinerated.

You can use mine for a duel target

miqa1s59t2zg.jpg

Helpful of you to post a duel target - it's something worth practicing! He does insane damage against a block with his SP2 (unless you can Perfect Block).

You've clearly ranked him up high - How do you find him on the attack?
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Bro I’d love a 5/65 massacre
  • wookehwookeh Posts: 147 ★★
    wookeh wrote: »

Here's why. Massive attack rating bonus if it hits a block. It is increased if you're incinerated.

You can use mine for a duel target

miqa1s59t2zg.jpg

Helpful of you to post a duel target - it's something worth practicing! He does insane damage against a block with his SP2 (unless you can Perfect Block).

You've clearly ranked him up high - How do you find him on the attack?

He's a beast on attack. Took LoL rulk down in 280 hits with boosts. Used him for the easy path. The sp1 ability reduction helps with a lot of fights, like magik or spiderman. Not too good for antman, civil warrior, anyone unstoppable, or maestro.

That sp2, with incinerate up, can do 45k into a block. Very fun for modok and mordo lol.
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    Can you bait his L1? Way easier to evade.