**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: Danger Rooms

Comments

• RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Swe_wolfis wrote: »

So we have Skill AND Uncanny on the same day? That's gonna require so much energy. Uncanny better be free.

Original plan was Hero AND Uncanny on the same day, so think they count on us using the weekly energy refills before they expire in our stash.

Leave it to Kabam to not think things through. Hero champs should be the Uncanny room, not two at the same time. Why not just make it cost 20 energy to log in this month?
  • Bill0927Bill0927 Posts: 39
    How can anyone be expected to do all the things this month without spending units on energy refills and kabam doesn’t even have the decency to give a refill offer thankfully I’m done with act 5 cause between heroic master and uncollected plus danger rooms at 2 energy a move(which is rediculous) I’m gonna blow a ton of units just on refills this month way to make that cash grab
  • Bill0927Bill0927 Posts: 39
    How can anyone be expected to do all the things this month without spending units on energy refills and kabam doesn’t even have the decency to give a refill offer thankfully I’m done with act 5 cause between heroic master and uncollected plus danger rooms at 2 energy a move(which is rediculous) I’m gonna blow a ton of units just on refills this month way to make that cash grab
  • Swe_wolfisSwe_wolfis Posts: 390 ★★
    Bill0927 wrote: »

WITHOUT any energy refills nor Alliance energy refills, you will get just enough free energy to complete all monthly events.
  • Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    Can you guys consider taking a look at the Sentinel Boss? Doesn't seem scaled for difficulty.

seems too easy
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,193 ★★★★★
    Primmer79 wrote: »
    Can you guys consider taking a look at the Sentinel Boss? Doesn't seem scaled for difficulty.

seems too easy

No. It's not.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★

seems too easy

No. It's not.

Well that Master quest was painful!
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★

seems too easy

No. It's not.

It's not, if endless SP1 baiting is something you enjoy. I do not and it took me a few times, but now I can evade sentinel's sp2 perfectly. Not that it's very hard, but until now I never cared to. Thanks danger rooms!
  • KoperBoy wrote: »

seems too easy

No. It's not.

It's not, if endless SP1 baiting is something you enjoy. I do not and it took me a few times, but now I can evade sentinel's sp2 perfectly. Not that it's very hard, but until now I never cared to. Thanks danger rooms!

Interestingly, that's what I was doing as well. I am almost perfect on SP1, but I sometimes whiff on SP2. I should say, I used to. I got more practice today than the last few months of AQ outside of AQ where practicing is potentially a lot more expensive. That was a decent silver lining for that fight.

seems too easy

No. It's not.

Actually, I had less of a hard time with the Master. It's the Epic that whiffed me. Lol.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★
    Master was difficult with the analysis complete. I ended up using a revive. For epic I stuck to parry-LMLM and that helped since I built the analysis charges more slowly.
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★

seems too easy

No. It's not.

Actually, I had less of a hard time with the Master. It's the Epic that whiffed me. Lol.

I guess it depends which mutants you have available at 2* and 3*. Presumably, you got it in the end?

I had to take two runs through on Master; but worth it (to me, at my stage) for T4CC crystals.

Clearly I need to practice evading Sentinel's special attacks more. It was the sheer rapidity of analysis gain that was the biggest challenge for me - blocking an SP1 generates something like 40 analysis charges; and evading it doesn't seem much better.

At first (as my 2* champs were annihilated) I felt it was kind of unfair forcing us to take very underpowered mutants against a machine with such an overwhelming advantage. Then I thought to myself - Hmmmm. Danger room challenge? Really, who else would the mutants fight?

That perspective helped, and I enjoyed the challenge a lot more, actually putting me in the role of the X-Men in the actual Danger Rooms.

seems too easy

No. It's not.

I guess it depends which mutants you have available at 2* and 3*. Presumably, you got it in the end?

I had to take two runs through on Master; but worth it (to me, at my stage) for T4CC crystals.

Clearly I need to practice evading Sentinel's special attacks more. It was the sheer rapidity of analysis gain that was the biggest challenge for me - blocking an SP1 generates something like 40 analysis charges; and evading it doesn't seem much better.

At first (as my 2* champs were annihilated) I felt it was kind of unfair forcing us to take very underpowered mutants against a machine with such an overwhelming advantage. Then I thought to myself - Hmmmm. Danger room challenge? Really, who else would the mutants fight?

That perspective helped, and I enjoyed the challenge a lot more, actually putting me in the role of the X-Men in the actual Danger Rooms.

Oh, I finished. With more Resources than I feel is necessary. Lol.
  • After a couple of revives I scrapped by, I only have a couple of maxed 3’s but it was fun 😡 practice.
    But I’d do it again
  • HfchangHfchang Posts: 186
    that sentinel on epic was @!/*&$|@;\#?£^ hard :s
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    Hfchang wrote: »
    that sentinel on epic was @!/*&$|@;\#?£^ hard :s

After hitting Sentinel over 500 times he still wasn't dead...not worth it to me
    Sent was super annoying. Not hard, just annoying.
  • CFreeCFree Posts: 491 ★★

I thought he was annoying and hard.

How many hits did it take for you to take him down? And what champ(s) did you use?
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »

How many hits did it take for you to take him down? And what champ(s) did you use?

x23 and Mags. Took over 150 hits. Super annoying. Just baiting sp1s over and over.
    Spurgeo14 wrote: »

x23 and Mags. Took over 150 hits. Super annoying. Just baiting sp1s over and over.

I couldn't take him down after over 500 hits. That was with R2 2* because I don't have R3 2*, but still...500 hits to not even take him down is ridiculous. Ronan and Captain America I took down in 30 hits...
  • Lovejoy72Lovejoy72 Posts: 1,858 ★★★★
    Hopefully they review a coupe items.

1) what is the completion rate for different days, and how did that impact milestones

2) what is the quality of 2* mutant champions in the PHC pool

3) which mutant champions have people been willing to rank up at 3*, and why?

My guess is that the rate of completion for this mutant day is the lowest, esp at master, unless day 1 was even harder than I realized

I feel that the basic 2* mutants are largely an indifferent group, and we must consider that there were no mutants in the cinematic crystals

Personally, I ranked up the old Gods (wolverine, AA, X23), and they were not great for me. I reinvested in a few better options, as I had the resources. But the better options were not many, even for my roster. Even Emma would not work, as I am not sure what her inverted controls is supposed to be able to do on offense?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Sentinel was awful. Worst choice. There’s a difference between a challenging fight and a long, monotonous drain on our time. Seriously, 300 hits for each fight? This is a LOL/ROL level fight with not even close to the rewards to match.
  • There's a problem with the Uncanny rooms? Upon completing the same difficulty the second time, passes got used, didn't get any rewards and no extra completion points either!!!!
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    Shouldnt solo event for uncanny danger rooms start tomorrow?
  • V1PER1987V1PER1987 Posts: 3,474 ★★★★★
    The uncanny rooms are available but I feel like a mistake was made with the milestones. Why do we have to run every quest twice to get all the milestones? There’s only one path in uncanny.
  • Isn't the point of getting more than 3 passes in a week so that we can run the uncanny rooms more than once to get the rewards more than once??? I don't understand what's happening here. Now, we can only get the completion rewards once, it makes no sense.