**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

SIX STAR CRYSTAL

lunkgooflunkgoof Posts: 14
edited September 2022 in General Discussion
I’ve saved for like 2 months for this new crystal but when I opened it there was none of the new champs. This is a huge crystal for my account and it’s been completely wasted. I hope Kabam won’t kabam me and not refund me but I’m not hopeful. Has any one else had this problem ?
Post edited by Kabam Jax on

Comments

• ThatOneMasterGamerThatOneMasterGamer Posts: 810 ★★★
    There was a delay.
  • I waited all that time for 6* Mordo oh well throw him on D
  • I had the same issue. I popped the crystal when I saw that it was 1 PM EST.

I think they’re in the crystal and I just have bad luck and got a non “new” champ (got cable) and didn’t see any of the new ones.

I’d love for Kabam to have messed up and the crystal glitched and get another shot but I doubt that’s the case. Even so I doubt Kabam would accommodate.
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    well, I got Cable. RIP.
  • Crimsontide1616Crimsontide1616 Posts: 303 ★★
    Same here- champs in banner but not the real
  • AppleisgodAppleisgod Posts: 1,420 ★★★★
    They are in there. Or how would you explain people pulling the new champs in the last 40 mins
  • lunkgooflunkgoof Posts: 14
    Pennmabob wrote: »
    You shoulda checked if they were there first, then opened. It's common sense, don't get refunds for not having it

I checked every way possible and there was none in the crystal
    Appleisgod wrote: »
    They are in there. Or how would you explain people pulling the new champs in the last 40 mins
    They definitely were not when I opened mine
  • FingfangfoomfanesFingfangfoomfanes Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Saw a live stream and his alliance mate got Domino and Cap Beardo
  • dkatryldkatryl Posts: 672 ★★★
    All I know is that i just duped my 6* IF after waiting all this time.

So disgustipated...
    Saw a live stream and his alliance mate got Domino and Cap Beardo

Ok but there was an unannounced delay
  • Thecrusher_9756Thecrusher_9756 Posts: 772 ★★★
    Happened to me a few months ago. I didn’t get a refund and I now wait till I see the picture of the new champs when I click on the crystal to see if they’re in.
  • HendrossHendross Posts: 938 ★★★
    King Groot :'( fml
  • BapoiBapoi Posts: 995 ★★★
    Hendross wrote: »
    Wanna trade for my fresh Karnak?

Never thought I'd find myself not wanting to stick ISO in a champ because it'd be a waste of gold and ISO.
    Or that I wished that I could have pulled IF or DPX. This is just about the worst possible outcome for all this saving. Can't even sell the ...

FML indeed..
  • Bapoi wrote: »

Never thought I'd find myself not wanting to stick ISO in a champ because it'd be a waste of gold and ISO.
    Or that I wished that I could have pulled IF or DPX. This is just about the worst possible outcome for all this saving. Can't even sell the ...

FML indeed..

I got a Karnak as my first 6* and was PISSED. Turns out, he’s very useful if you learn how to play with him.
  • Jh_DezJh_Dez Posts: 1,305 ★★★
    Today, i finally quit.
    Its really disgusting to keep pulling trash champions
    So many 5* crystals and all I've been getting is iron patriot, venom, antman, moonknight, spidergwen, DD netflix duped etc
    But the most annoying is saving a 6* crystal and pulling winter soldier (coupled with my duped 6* kingpin)
    Now WS is not that bad but i have him as a 5* r4
    Now I'm just like, what was the whole point of it all.
    The disappointment is real and i can't deal anymore
    Sheesh
    Bapoi wrote: »

FML indeed..

I got a Karnak as my first 6* and was PISSED. Turns out, he’s very useful if you learn how to play with him.

Please do enlighten me..
    Any ray of sunshine on this pull is worth it. I've had 'less than favorable' pulls before, but this is the first time I had to just close the game and put away the iPad, as fast as anger and blood rushed into my brain.. As a 3* and 4*, I have zero use to him. Absolute zero. So if he has some worth, do tell... seriously..
  • WerewrymWerewrym Posts: 2,830 ★★★★★
    I've only see one person pull a good 6* from the updated crystal so far and it wasn't one of the new ones... Many in my alliance are quite mad about pulling garbage... I think Kabam may want to rethink how many trash champions are in the 6* basic. It is absolutely the worst feeling to pull a garbage champ.

• Bapoi wrote: »

FML indeed..

Please do enlighten me..
    Any ray of sunshine on this pull is worth it. I've had 'less than favorable' pulls before, but this is the first time I had to just close the game and put away the iPad, as fast as anger and blood rushed into my brain.. As a 3* and 4*, I have zero use to him. Absolute zero. So if he has some worth, do tell... seriously..

So Karnak has an ability called “Focus” it’s a timer that starts at the beginning of a fight and once it is up Karnak becomes “Focused” and has pretty much a 100% crit chance. His L1 gives you true strike for a period of time and also immediately makes you focused.

I use mine and destroy all the spideys, Medusa, IMIW and any other evaders, auto blockers, and champs like luke cage whose defense relies on physical resistance. Karnak’s true strike ignores those.

FML indeed..

Please do enlighten me..

So Karnak has an ability called “Focus” it’s a timer that starts at the beginning of a fight and once it is up Karnak becomes “Focused” and has pretty much a 100% crit chance. His L1 gives you true strike for a period of time and also immediately makes you focused.

I use mine and destroy all the spideys, Medusa, IMIW and any other evaders, auto blockers, and champs like luke cage whose defense relies on physical resistance. Karnak’s true strike ignores those.

Hmm..
    Always avoid his L1 because it resembled SP's 'awesome damage' on her L1 (yes, I thought that low of him..)
    Destroying Spideys does sound like a good deal, as well as IMIW. I'll give him an unleveled whirl, see how he fairs against RoL WS then. Might bring him up from there. Thanks for making the pain mildly less, it's appreciated! :+1:
  • Hmm..
    Always avoid his L1 because it resembled SP's 'awesome damage' on her L1 (yes, I thought that low of him..)
    Destroying Spideys does sound like a good deal, as well as IMIW. I'll give him an unleveled whirl, see how he fairs against RoL WS then. Might bring him up from there. Thanks for making the pain mildly less, it's appreciated! :+1:[/quote]

No problem! I wish someone had told me way back when haha. Took me a while to figure out how to play smart with him.
  • SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,153 ★★★★★
    Did you just poke yourself from 2018!!
This discussion has been closed.