**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Announcing: The “Web-Slinger Challenge”

Comments

• Slux83Slux83 Posts: 357 ★★
    edited July 2017
    This may not be the hardest one but it's definitely the one I'm having the most fun! You can use. Any Champs and the difficulty is in line with the rewards! For once, well done kabam
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    I have to say that this was awesome. Hard but not cheap like Dave's quest. KABAM finally did something right.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    edited July 2017
    Well I suppose I'll take some of what I said yesterday back, a fun, challenging quest that isn't smothered in BS money grab nodes.

But maybe in future, don't leave an overly cryptic comment about something as major as a heal block alongside life transfer lying around without pointing out how it works otherwise you're gonna get people up in arms over it
  • Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    I would like to offer an apology for jumping the gun oh the whole degeneration plus heal block thing. The event turned out to be much easier than I thought with 0 bs. Agent Venom, Black Widow, and OG Daredevil destroyed this event. However the whiffing after Spiderman's heavy attack still needs to be addressed with Daredevil.
  • Qu1ckshoT32_GamingQu1ckshoT32_Gaming Posts: 153 ★★
    I do think all this jumping the gun hate would have been avoided if you would have ignored us and just waited until the event came out. Sometimes giving us information hurts us more than it helps.
  • KoperBoyKoperBoy Posts: 210 ★★
    I used Falcon's "Locked on" on tech spidey and he still evaded while under said effect. What gives?
  • Do you find out if you made the time attack challenge soon as you beat it or sometime after?
  • Etaki_LirakoiEtaki_Lirakoi Posts: 480 ★★
    edited July 2017
    GrimeHavoc wrote: »
    Do you find out if you made the time attack challenge soon as you beat it or sometime after?
    Gotta wait about a week after the event finishes to know.
  • Fhap1234Fhap1234 Posts: 62
    What is everybody's time? I finished in 1 hour
  • HeroBoltsyHeroBoltsy Posts: 785 ★★★
    SlowDigz wrote: »
    To be clear - I found this very fun!

So did I! This was my first time battling with the Life Transfer node active, and that kind of forced me to play more aggresively. Luckily, with Gwenpool as my main, that wasn't too troubling. And now the map 4 100% grind begins....
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    Finished in 1:38. No boosts just suicides and max assassin. Hawkeye and Iceman were my main champs but I steamrolled stark enhanced spidy with Hyperion.

Overall it was really fun. Only used a few revives and that's it. Idk if life steal made it easier but it definitely saved me some items.
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited July 2017
    This challenge was much easier than expected:
    My experience:

Spider-Man: easy peasy with DD.
    Spider-Man (Black Suit): Made one mistake and my DD got KOED. went with Symbiotic Spidey (5* 3/45) to finish the fight faster.
    Spider Gwen: this fight was incredibly easy. i used Black Spidey for this one. parry, heavy, parry, heavy and SP2.
    Spider Man (Miles Morales): a bit harder than the previous match but still dominated him with Symb. Spidey.
    Spider Man (Stark Enhanced): he was a harder than the rest but nothing Black Spidey couldn't handle. he doesn't evade that much to me.
    Vulture: this guy was very annoying until i learned his movements and then he became easier. the most revives i used in the challenge were against him. Black Spidey did most of the job.
  • Mcord11758Mcord11758 Posts: 1,249 ★★★★
    I had fun and enjoyed the quest. Had to revive a couple times just due to stupid mistakes. Overall this was a nice event with good rewards for the difficulty
  • ScottryanScottryan Posts: 464 ★★★
    edited July 2017
    Pretty easy. Thanks kabam42cf61q0vu1p.png
  • SpiritSpirit Posts: 222
    Hey guys can anyone fully explore it with R4 L40 4 stars
  • yusufmissayusufmissa Posts: 1
    edited July 2017
    my teams for web slinger challenge..

xohhmaczpt1j.png

ejfd5gdj58jv.png
  • Harry_71Harry_71 Posts: 84
    These rewards are not worth for any efforts. Of course I will do this event, when I have time, but you should think about better rewards for such high end events for the future.
    One alpha tier1 this is....Sorry....Maybe it is a mistake and you actually wanted to give a tier 2 alpha. Then please correct this.
    An awakening gem 4*??? Those players who succeed here, should get a general awakening gem or a 5* gem...or both

Actually I know that you are resistant to any advices, but hope dies last...
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    This event wash pretty esay so this reward you wont then it have ben to esay.
  • gahrlinggahrling Posts: 199
    Considering how much easier this was than the Bautista quest then the rewards seem spot on for me. I did it with a **** team of:

Crossbones (4* 5/50 unduped)
    Hyperion (4* 5/50 duped)
    And three mutant crits of Storm, Cyc, Mags who weren't used to fight with.

No units spent.

Once I realised the last Vulture wasn't all or nothing that made my life much easier.
  • Harry_71Harry_71 Posts: 84
    OK, I will see then. I simply assumed the same difficulty as Bautista...
  • GamerGamer Posts: 10,034 ★★★★★
    Harry_71 wrote: »
    OK, I will see then. I simply assumed the same difficulty as Bautista...

Lol it much esayer then last ones. If you dont have try it yet. You shuld not calls for more reward. This reward is almost free for. A 100k player.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,734 ★★★★★
    This quest was fun. It can be hard for players that don't have specific champs, but it can be very easy for skill players.
    I didn't spent any items. I took a special here and there, I was k.o. on some champs, but It wasn't necessary to revive anyone.

Used Archangel against Spider Classic and Mile Morales, Voodoo against Black Spider, and Gwenpool on everyone else
  • IrakliIrakli Posts: 148
    It felt like stark spidey's evade is immune to widow's ability even though mine is r5 99 w quake and hawkeye.
  • Ritschel23Ritschel23 Posts: 11
    Fhap1234 wrote: »
    What is everybody's time? I finished in 1 hour

I finished in 1:40 or close too. Not sure if that is good enough. First time I really tried to hit it. And with the heros i have I did the best I could
  • JSnookJSnook Posts: 219
    I'm glad I have the month to fully explore. I did completion, and after getting used to Vulture's mechanics (coupled with stun immune), it wasn't too terrible. I had troubles with Stark Spidey being stun immune, but nothing that couldn't be overcome. This was all done without my "A" team, no synergies and 1 20% team revive. When I go back I will bring my "A" team and take 1 path at a time. I'm not interested in legend time or anything like that so there really is no rush.

Overall, this was nothing compared to Bautista Challenge, but that could be because I definitely didn't have the right champs for that challenge. (No power control champs at the time).
  • CrusherOfDreamsCrusherOfDreams Posts: 1,370 ★★★
    I completed it. Not explored, but completed. I have no r5s. I needed one more t4cc to r5 my SL, and I was hoping this would get me there, but I didn't get enough Tech fragments. It's rough, but that Lifesteal node is awesome. I love it. I'd like it on a smaller scale as a mastery.