**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

LOOKING FOR NEW ALLIANCE FOR NEW SEASON!! G1

Looking for a new alliance. Current one is not motivated and not 100% AQ because no one moves. I have G1 experience and can handle my own lane in AW.

alvy_mz is my line name. G1 alliance is preferred.

Thank you.2jcgvxrn66w1.jpg
23jz4xbfywah.jpg
w28dtyna4d0s.jpg

Comments

• Options
    join us. GreenStarz and send me a request when u see lego.
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    We are a 7.5 mil alliance who was near top of Gold 2 last season. Winning in the offseason has pushed us to Tier 5 and Gold 1 level. Run with 3BGs and do AQ with all 3 bg clears. Weekly SA 41-70% range. No other event minimums besides SA and AQ participation. Very low donations. 30k Gold. We are relaxed but very active. Adult alliance mostly US but we have Australia Ireland UK and India members. All we ask is you treat everyone well and have fun.

If this sounds like a place you want to be let me know.

B_Dizzle_01 ign
    B_Dizzle_01#1147 discord
    b_dizzle_01 line
  • Options
    BezzitleBezzitle Posts: 303
    Are you still looking? We are going gold 1 this season; currently gold 2. Msg me in game or line @Bezzitle if interested
  • Options
    justin311justin311 Posts: 112
    Couldn't find you on LINE but we are interested. We were Gold 1 last season and plan to be there at minimum this year. We run AQ 5X5 always completing. Hurry, season starts soon

Line ID - jphill311