**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Ban- Multiple accounts in same device

I ve heard from alliance members and friends that people are getting banned 1)for using multiple devices and 2) multiple accounts in same device. They say they were told that it was account sharing . Is this true? Especially the 2nd one? Or are they modding and saying these things to cover up?
i ve been using 2 accounts in same device for long time, it should be checked by kabam easily . I m posting this prior in case something similar happens to me

Comments

• LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    It's not account sharing unless one (or both) of the accounts was given to them or purchased. If you started both accounts you can use them on one device or several.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I ve heard from alliance members and friends that people are getting banned 1)for using multiple devices

I hope not, lol, I'm playing on my Sony xperia tablet, my Samsung cell S7 and S8. But, all one account. And since you can't have 2 log in at the same time, there is no sharing there.

• Hey Everyone,

Account Sharing is against our Terms of Service and has always been. It is not fair for some players to be allowed to do this and others not, as those playing legitimately will be put at a disadvantage.

You are, however, allowed to have more than one account, and as long as you are playing your own accounts, you do not have to worry. If you're not breaking the Terms of Service here, you shouldn't be worried.

All the best,

Porkchop
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    I ve heard from alliance members and friends that people are getting banned 1)for using multiple devices and 2) multiple accounts in same device. They say they were told that it was account sharing . Is this true? Especially the 2nd one? Or are they modding and saying these things to cover up?
    i ve been using 2 accounts in same device for long time, it should be checked by kabam easily . I m posting this prior in case something similar happens to me

They're covering something up, either how they acquired them or what they were doing with them is what likely got them banned especially if they were sharring with each other and hacking/ modding the game.

Kabams ( including this thread) said an insane amount of times that you can have as many as or as few accounts that you want to on as many or as few devices that you have as long as you are the creator of them and the sole user of the accounts.

I've had 2 accounts for well over a year now and I play on two devices and we've had 0 issues with war rating reductions and or bans for it.

I've even broken or upgraded to different devices without any issues as well, so if people are getting banned and penalized for account sharring.

It is because they aren't being truthful about many things which is why they keep getting banned and penalized and it's just going to get worse for the non legitimate ones because now they can get banned permanently for it and I appluale kabam for at least trying to clean up the mess ( one of them anyway) they made and let spiral out of control.
  • NEO_mr_AndersonNEO_mr_Anderson Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    I don't know how you guys can have multiple accounts. I barely have the time to grind the arena, do the events, AQ and AW to even think about having a second account.
    I bow down to your patience and willpower.
This discussion has been closed.