**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Uncanny Danger Room Completion - timer active but the event is missing

NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
edited September 2018 in Bugs and Known Issues
Hello,

If I understood correctly the "Uncanny Danger Room Completion" (solo event) was set to last longer than it was announced.
At this moment the timer is active and it has 1 day and a few hours.
The problem is that I cannot see the "Uncanny Danger Room" event to use my tickets and win point.
Am I missing something or Kabam is missing something?

Comments

• The solo event is extended to give them time to award people points which were missing when the uncanny rooms were running. Unfortunately, the uncanny rooms were still set to last for just one day.
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    Yes, I understood that the timer for event was extended to win extra points - to compensate a bug - but how can we win points is the "uncanny room" was removed? :)
  • On the first day, we could do rooms many times but only get points once. To correct this problem, Kabam gave themselves the chance to add points to people who suffered from this bug, so that everyone gets the appropriate number of points. It wasn’t meant to be an extension to the length of the uncanny rooms (:
  • NoOnexRONoOnexRO Posts: 339 ★★★
    Thank you @Haji_Saab and @Inimico for your answers.