Options

IW captain America

Im trying to fight that omega guy in uncollected and was wondering how cap reverses the regen,I try everything that I see on youtube and he doesnt reverse the regen,how can I make him reverse it,whats the strategy and trick,help is appreciated.

Comments

• Options
    Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    You need him duped and take those particular champs that inflict 'Petrify' debuff on parry. Your sig also needs to be 20-30 to have a good chance at inflicting Petrify. Then, you also need maxed Despair (for best effect). As soon as you place stun, armour break(synergy), weakness(synergy) n Petrify(synergy), you will start reversing healing with 2+ petrify i believe
  • Options
    CanarioCanario Posts: 167
    Mike12867 wrote: »
    You need him duped and take those particular champs that inflict 'Petrify' debuff on parry. Your sig also needs to be 20-30 to have a good chance at inflicting Petrify. Then, you also need maxed Despair (for best effect). As soon as you place stun, armour break(synergy), weakness(synergy) n Petrify(synergy), you will start reversing healing with 2+ petrify i believe

Mines is duped at sig 18,what synergy will work with him for petrify,I have been taking sentinel but it still doesn't trigger.
  • Options
    PizzabeatPizzabeat Posts: 239 ★★
    @Canario any tech champ on your team should do the trick, keep trying and it should eventually trigger, but my guess is you’re having a hard time getting it because your sig isn’t high enough
  • Options
    Took me about 30 attempts to beat emma but GP smashed her but I cant use GP on omega,I will keep trying,and thanks for advice.
  • Options
    TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    His damage output is so high that i didn't try to put petrify.
  • Options
    TaimurKhanTaimurKhan Posts: 119
    edited September 2018
    33db8li9pcw3.png

My best is 18 hits.
  • Options
    TaimurKhan wrote: »
    33db8li9pcw3.png

My best is 18 hits.

Mines is only 4* R5
  • Options
    Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    TaimurKhan wrote: »
    33db8li9pcw3.png

My best is 18 hits.

r5 5* of course you can kill him quick....
    most of us dont have that luxury.......
  • Options
    I managed to beat him with my vision and he is only R4 at 4*,I think vision was amazing against him.