**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Avenger Use Event, No Rewards Discussion [Merged Threads]

Comments

• SpiderCoolsSpiderCools Posts: 615 ★★★
    Over 24 hours later.... “soon” they said
    Apparently their definition of “soon” is different from ours
  • Myself and the members of my ally have yet to receive the rewards for these events that ended yesterday. Is there an issue?
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,236 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Yes. There's a delay. They'll get them out eventually.
    Myself and the members of my ally have yet to receive the rewards for these events that ended yesterday. Is there an issue?

edited September 2018
    They will come. Just be patient.
  • They will come. Just be patient.

I would be more patient if it felt like we were being listened to. A response would have gone a long way
    edited September 2018

I would be more patient if it felt like we were being listened to. A response would have gone a long way

They've given a response. There was an issue and they're working on getting them out. If nothing has changed, does it help for them to come and say, "Still not out yet."? We know that.
  • klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,424 ★★★★

You mean a day old response isn't good enough for you?

Related note: stay away from day old sushi.

Related note 2: also coming soon: alliance bases!
    "It is raining, Master Dwarf, and it will continue to rain until the rain is done."
    -Gandalf
  • They will come. Just be patient.

They've given a response. There was an issue and they're working on getting them out. If nothing has changed, does it help for them to come and say, "Still not out yet."? We know that.

That was hours ago.

I think they should have followed it up. Just poor customer service in my eyes. Just my opinion, hopefully everyone will get their rewards soon just didn’t think it would take this long to fix the issue

That was hours ago.

I think they should have followed it up. Just poor customer service in my eyes. Just my opinion, hopefully everyone will get their rewards soon just didn’t think it would take this long to fix the issue

I get that. I don't think they expected it to either.
  • BlastmasterBlastmaster Posts: 33
    When are we going to get them? Still haven't received mine yet.
  • Rogue42Rogue42 Posts: 1,006 ★★★

That was hours ago.

Um, look right above your post.

I know I know, posted just about the same time.
  • KneejonesKneejones Posts: 7
    Been a full day and still have not recieved rewards from 3 day avengers use event
  • I never received my milestone reward for the "Avenger Use Event" that ended yesterday. I have closed out of the game, but still no rewards when I logged back in.
  • still nothing for my alliance
  • I received my level up rank rewards after 24+ hours but still waiting on avengers use.. please make them come out asap
  • AlexAsenovAlexAsenov Posts: 7
    edited September 2018
    Me and my aliance dont take any rewards from the aliance avengers event
  • AlexAsenovAlexAsenov Posts: 7
    Me and my aliance not take eny rewards from the aliance avengers event
  • @Kabam Miike any update on this?
  • XFA_RebootedXFA_Rebooted Posts: 1,048 ★★★
    @Kabam Miike any update on this?

He said he would let you know if something pops up. At least that's my 2 cents from exactly what he said.
  • My alliance and myself still haven’t received the avenger rewards (the top or rank rewards)
  • Anyone else still waiting for there rewards or is it just me???
  • I did not received alliance peak reward for avenger and summoner advancement.
  • ericolorericolor Posts: 238
    Hey All,

Thank you for your patience. We're still rolling these out, but they're taking longer than expected. We don't have much more that we can add at this time, but will let you know if you do find anything else out, or receive an expected timeline.

we’ve not received yet.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Everyone needs to calm down. They will get them to you. If you recall this happened with crystal arena last month too. It took almost the whole week, but everyone received their rewards. I know it is frustrating waiting, especially when the people that are to keep you informed are kind of silent, but that just means they do not have an official timeline.
  • KillSwitchKillSwitch Posts: 282 ★★★
    What say you all?
  • Maldroit2Maldroit2 Posts: 739 ★★★
    I seem to be the only person who got both the peak milestone and ranked rewards. Am I alone in this?