**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
We have not set an end-date for the new period, but we will update this banner when we have more information.

Emma Frost was...

at least a fun challenge ;)

Got srewed up serveral times, but it was okay.

Not as horrable as Icephoenix at all.

BTW First Time got screwed up by her... I think i looked the same at my phone
:D:D
4ya3bl65ffhi.png

Comments

• issamaf80issamaf80 Posts: 1,472 ★★★
    Same but I did defeate her at the end
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Extremely difficult the first time because I didn't know what I was going. Still difficult but manageable afterwards.
  • Dennis_83Dennis_83 Posts: 23
    If you find out how she works - easy.
    I think at AW she will be a pain in the xxx. At least for the first time.
  • still i cant handle the block damage but after all it was fun
  • IcsGrecIcsGrec Posts: 919 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Ended up spending 3 times more revives than I had to use to beat the collector, but I eventually did it.
    It's not her mechanics that made the encounter terribly difficult, but that ginormous fury buff (and hence block damage)
  • zuffyzuffy Posts: 2,127 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Fighting frost over and over again in Uncanny Epic and doing master 100% help me practice more fighting her. Then I finally did uncollected. I killed her with my 4* cap iw. Zero item used. Having capiw or thor that can armor break on a parry help a lot.
  • XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Beatable with any champ available

True, yknow what, send me a video of your collosus taking down Emma Frost...that’s why that argument doesn’t really make sense to me, sure you could, but why in the world would you
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,234 ★★★★★
    Total cash grab! Nerf her! (Lol)

Joking. She was tricky to get used to at first, but once you get the technique, it's fairly simple. That 30k is a pain because one false move, and the Block Damage gets you.
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Beatable with any champ available

True, yknow what, send me a video of your collosus taking down Emma Frost...that’s why that argument doesn’t really make sense to me, sure you could, but why in the world would you

Correct there are hundreds of champs in the game. We all know that no one ranks colossus. I have seen videos of tons of champs.

From my personal experience I found blade guillotine and SL to be very effective. My strategy was to intercept and push her to sp1. Then block first hit. Then dash forward after 1 second the back so my champ moves forward to attack then unleash SP1 right away after a 3 hit combo so I mantain less health than her. This will make her stay in non diamond form. If you are using a bleed champ at that stage of the fight she could be bleed out to death.

Hope this helps.

By the way I have seen 2 stars taking her down.
  • ThatweirdguyThatweirdguy Posts: 675 ★★★
    No she is not easy. She is quite easily the most difficult boss we've seen in uncollected. I think people who say otherwise are just bragging.
  • No she is not easy. She is quite easily the most difficult boss we've seen in uncollected. I think people who say otherwise are just bragging.

I haven't beaten her yet in uncollected, but based on my experience with her in master and uncanny epic I don't think she will exceed unblockable guillotine as the most difficult boss in my opinion.

Unless someone has spent a ton on energy refills, they couldn't be done fully exploring Heroic and Master mode yet, which means they couldn't have taken advantage of the maximum amount of practice possible before facing uncollected Emma yet. That means it is still harder now than it actually needs to be for almost all players attempting her.
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    No she is not easy. She is quite easily the most difficult boss we've seen in uncollected. I think people who say otherwise are just bragging.

I haven't beaten her yet in uncollected, but based on my experience with her in master and uncanny epic I don't think she will exceed unblockable guillotine as the most difficult boss in my opinion.

Unless someone has spent a ton on energy refills, they couldn't be done fully exploring Heroic and Master mode yet, which means they couldn't have taken advantage of the maximum amount of practice possible before facing uncollected Emma yet. That means it is still harder now than it actually needs to be for almost all players attempting her.

Trust me uncollected Guillotine was much easier. You only needed to intercept her. One mistake did not wipe you out. No inverted controls. Much , much easier. EF is doable but she is the worst we've seen.
  • Vincew80Vincew80 Posts: 196 ★★

Just takes the strategy & the right champs. This was one of the 1st times I went through heroic & some master before going to ueq.. definitely saved me some units learning how to fight her before jumping to ueq.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Personally I feel like Sparky or Medusa we’re almost designed for her. It’s a shame Iron Fist is no longer with us (may he Rest In Peace) but UC was only “hard” due to oscilate and being easy to trip up at first. The master fight was almost a solo every time
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Total cash grab! Nerf her! (Lol)

Joking. She was tricky to get used to at first, but once you get the technique, it's fairly simple. That 30k is a pain because one false move, and the Block Damage gets you.

You're uncollected now and beat her in uncollected mode this month?
    Vincew80 wrote: »

Just takes the strategy & the right champs. This was one of the 1st times I went through heroic & some master before going to ueq.. definitely saved me some units learning how to fight her before jumping to ueq.

I never said that it wasn't possible just that it was easily the most difficult. The fact that you had to do heroic/master first proves that point. She is a make up champ for all the revive sales they lost due to Ronin last month.
  • Fr3ShFr3Sh Posts: 9
    Epsilon3 wrote: »
    Personally I feel like Sparky or Medusa we’re almost designed for her. It’s a shame Iron Fist is no longer with us (may he Rest In Peace) but UC was only “hard” due to oscilate and being easy to trip up at first. The master fight was almost a solo every time

Inverted controls will make starks auto evade dash forward. I used him a few times and it was rare but he’ll get smashed when it happens
  • InfantryInfantry Posts: 110
    All Kabam Vydious has to do is click a button and pooof she gone!!!!
  • InfantryInfantry Posts: 110
    All we click the unit button over and over and over and over hahahaa
  • Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    I used Medusa Because I like to parry.