**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Just duped my 5* MODOK !!

Should I load my sig stones into him ? Or save ? What y’all think ?

Comments

• Options
    I wouldn't. I think MODOK is slightly underrated in general, but I think there are better places for science signature stones to go than MODOK.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,778 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 wrote: »
    I wouldn't. I think MODOK is slightly underrated in general, but I think there are better places for science signature stones to go than MODOK.

Theres only what 3 science champs worth them? Void modok and cap iw. Luke is good but doesnt need the dupe. That's really about it.
  • Options
    JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Lol so you just pulled IMIW and duped modok? Gonna be a nice defensive profile.

I poured about 60 sig stones into mine and did notice a jump in kills on defense.

Plus I think he is vastly underrated in questing mode, he has tons of utility.
  • Options
    Buttehrs wrote: »

Theres only what 3 science champs worth them? Void modok and cap iw. Luke is good but doesnt need the dupe. That's really about it.

Champs I would probably put sig stones into before MODOK: Void, CapIW, Hulk, Red Hulk, Hulk Ragnarok, Spiderman (if I was using him on defense), and maybe Yellowjacket. I would also consider Luke Cage: he doesn't need the dup so I wouldn't necessarily use an awakening stone on him, but if I already had him awakened and was using him I would consider putting stones into him just to increase his attack and health and make him a bit beefier.
  • Options
    Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Nah modok isn’t really worth sig stones to be honest
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,778 ★★★★★

Champs I would probably put sig stones into before MODOK: Void, CapIW, Hulk, Red Hulk, Hulk Ragnarok, Spiderman (if I was using him on defense), and maybe Yellowjacket. I would also consider Luke Cage: he doesn't need the dup so I wouldn't necessarily use an awakening stone on him, but if I already had him awakened and was using him I would consider putting stones into him just to increase his attack and health and make him a bit beefier.

Forgot about hulks. But yea. Science dont have too much going on lol
  • Options
    JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    Lol yeah man I’m actually linked to you in game, I think we got matched up running dungeons one day.

That is a great looking profile!!👍
  • Options
    unknownunknown Posts: 378

No way man...OG Hulk is definitely a high tier science champ. Don't underestimate Hulk....