**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Account Banned for Logging into Second Personal Account

JChanceH9JChanceH9 Posts: 776 ★★★
I have two personal accounts: a main account and smaller 30k rated account. I haven’t used my second account in a couple months, but logged in today after seeing an account on Reddit had received some units and a crystal to incentivize them to continue playing after an extended break. When I logged back into my account I was notified that I had received a 7 day ban. Kabam has stated second accounts are permitted, so why would I be banned for this? I literally am trying to play the game more, and they are penalizing me for something that they have declared permissible.

Comments

• Hey JChanceH9,

The forums are a place for community discussion. However, the forums are not the place to discuss any actions taken on individual accounts, including in-game bans. I am going to close this post because this breaks rule 12 of the forum rules, which states:

12- You may not publicly discuss any actions taken on your in-game or forum accounts by moderators or the support team. This includes banning, closing of threads, infractions, temporary bans, etc. This also includes the public posting of any private correspondence with the Moderators, or support team.

You can refer to the forum rules HERE.
This discussion has been closed.