**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Connection issues iOS platform, Fail to Log in.

All of a sudden i’m Having connection issues using iOS platform.. I was grinding Arena then the game automatically rebooted and since then, it will not connect.
1st. It was “problem connecting to network and to check my connection”..
Then I got.. “Failed to Log in. An unknown error has occurred, please try again later”.
I’m using iPad Air2
iOS - 11.2.6.
I connect via wifi which is not the problem.

Can someone tell me why this is happening all of a sudden?, my alliance is currently in AQ and AW and it sucks not being able to help out because of this.

Comments

• D_142D_142 Posts: 9

f36d686b268k.png
  • Pow3rKatPow3rKat Posts: 18
    Same problem here. Can't login on my iOS Platform (iPhone 8), for the past hour. Neither from WiFi, nor from my 4G connection.

Can you have a look at it, guys? @Kabam Rose @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Loto @Kabam Zibiit
  • MehloszMehlosz Posts: 1
    Me too, for almost 6 Hours right now
  • LittleYinYinLittleYinYin Posts: 69
    I reinstalled the apps and resolved the issue
  • Clinton2111Clinton2111 Posts: 130
    I have had this issue since the update was out. I have even contacted Kabam support with no response yet.

Phone Details - iPhone 6 running iOS 11.2.6
  • The1_NuclearOnionThe1_NuclearOnion Posts: 907 ★★★
    edited March 2018
    I can sign into iOS but everything is VERY slow t the point I cannot even get into AQ. Restarted, reconnected, no difference.
    iPhone 6 iOS 11.2.5
  • MegaBikkMegaBikk Posts: 3
    I have the same problem on my iPad. I can log in on my iPhone but same account same network but it is continuously fail to login... it doesn’t even try to load it it just keeps going to the fail to login screen
  • I am facing this issue, where I can login from my Android phn, but not from ios, is there any solution for this?
  • DeXtErABRDeXtErABR Posts: 10
    pthjd1tdztwa.png
  • I can’t login on my iPhone but can login on my iPad idk what’s going on and I’ve deleted the app and reinstalled it I’m still having problems
  • IjokealldayIjokeallday Posts: 2
    edited November 2018
    rox2os6jtzsm.png