**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Prestige Question

So here is my team which had around 24800

5* 4/5 Drax (35)
5* 3/5 Ironfist (40)
5/5 Ultron (90)
5/5 Electro (30)
5/5 Widow (60)

So I upgraded 5* Ironfist to 4/5 and entered quest with the same team. Still 24800. I am not sure what I am doing wrong. Ironfist should be my highest prestige hero.

Comments

• PlatypusPlatypus Posts: 60
    Kabam can you like add a Prestige Filter. Would make my life so much easier
  • ShrimkinsShrimkins Posts: 1,479 ★★★★
    best to use a prestige calculator not that in game number. That in game number includes synergies so it's not reflective of actual prestige.
    edited July 2017
    Shrimkins wrote: »
    best to use a prestige calculator not that in game number. That in game number includes synergies so it's not reflective of actual prestige.

I know that game does not count Skills and Bonuses (otherwise it would be 39000).

Prestige is 5 Top heros divided by 5 without bonuses-which is 24800 for me. Divide by 5 so it's 4960

I am looking at the LeaderBoard number which does not take those into account as far as I know. It is 24800 now
  • ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    Platypus wrote: »

I know that game does not count Skills and Bonuses (otherwise it would be 39000). I am looking at the LeaderBoard number which does not take those into account as far as I know. It is 24800 now

I think that takes time to update. We've won wars and not seen our placement on the leaderboard move for a day sometimes. BTW, those leaderboards for strongest team do not really mean that much.
    Thawnim wrote: »

I know that game does not count Skills and Bonuses (otherwise it would be 39000). I am looking at the LeaderBoard number which does not take those into account as far as I know. It is 24800 now

I think that takes time to update. We've won wars and not seen our placement on the leaderboard move for a day sometimes. BTW, those leaderboards for strongest team do not really mean that much.

Well it matters for AQ . I just want to make sure there is no Glitch here.
    edited July 2017

I'd argue prestige from a prestige calc matters more than the leaderboard. My primary account we always look for screenshots of that, not for proof from the leaderboard. But I mean we use the prestige calc stuff to even determine rank ups to make.
  • Jay_IberoJay_Ibero Posts: 265
    Yeah, the leaderboard is based on the strength of the team you most recently used in a quest.

I'd argue prestige from a prestige calc matters more than the leaderboard. My primary account we always look for screenshots of that, not for proof from the leaderboard. But I mean we use the prestige calc stuff to even determine rank ups to make.

Technically Calculator is a third party tool so the number may not reflect the actual game. Sure you have to use it for heroes because the game does not provide much info.
    Jay_Ibero wrote: »
    Yeah, the leaderboard is based on the strength of the team you most recently used in a quest.

Well there is RATING ( strength of the Team ) and Prestige which only shown on the leaderboard.

The team is 39000 Rating , 24800 Prestige.

My question is . Is it not updating or is it a glitch because I should see a 1000 point raise in prestige

I have a 6000 Prestige Ironfist (9200 rating) That is from calculator

edited July 2017
    Jay_Ibero wrote: »

The strength of the team is the RATING of the team . My rating is 39000 upon entering the quest.

LeaderBoard does not show RATING . It shows Prestige which is 24800 without any bonuses.

So I entered a quest with the same heros twice but second time I had upgraded 4/5 5* which has about 6000 Prestige in a calculator. So it should be about 25800 and that is what my confusion is.

edited July 2017
    lq17intklso4.png
    I threw your stuff into the prestige calculator that I used and got 24,289. The only thing missing from what shows in leaderboard and what shows above would be the synergies that you get amongst the champions. I still think maybe it takes a day for the leaderboard to update. But either way the prestige you would need to report to your alliance is the one in my image, not the one from the leaderboard. Because the leaderboard does not remove synergies. That is part of the major flaw with the leaderboard. It is more to be used for bragging rights than for Prestige.
    lq17intklso4.png
    I threw your stuff into the prestige calculator that I used and got 24,289. The only thing missing from what shows in leaderboard and what shows above would be the synergies that you get amongst the champions. I still think maybe it takes a day for the leaderboard to update. But either way the prestige you would need to report to your alliance is the one in my image, not the one from the leaderboard. Because the leaderboard does not remove synergies. That is part of the major flaw with the leaderboard. It is more to be used for bragging rights than for Prestige.

Oh I did not know it counted synergy. That set up has 1 . Well, thank you for looking it up.
  • DarkDark Posts: 60
    lq17intklso4.png

What did you use to make that ?
    edited July 2017
    @Dark The standard prestige calculator that you can get from Infobo on Line.
  • BFritzeBFritze Posts: 34
    Kabam can you like add a Prestige Filter. Would make my life so much easier

PRESTIGE FILTER wink wink nudge @Kabam Miike