**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Glory store problems [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Comments

• OKAYGangOKAYGang Posts: 524 ★★★
    t4b cat frag price is not resetting
  • Bonzai820Bonzai820 Posts: 35
    First acknowledgement of this was on 9/9. It is still not resolved on 9/15 (6 days later).
  • SbkSbk Posts: 53
    Hello......hello.......is anybody out there??
  • Is the glory store going to be fixed before it resets tomorrow? Or are you just ignoring the issue until then? It's been a week since "the game team is looking into this"...
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Sbk wrote: »

They are out there. They're just ignoring us and hoping we forget about the issue.

1* review in play store coming up....
  • Matt1985Matt1985 Posts: 51
    @Kabam Sophia
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Lyra
    Any new info on this???
  • Sbk wrote: »

Considering a mod moved my post from the general section to this thread, they are clearly there and just ignoring us.
  • Adam9090Adam9090 Posts: 2
    edited September 2018
    Well on a good note guys at least the store is almost reset for the new week lol
  • unknownunknown Posts: 378
    Still waiting for ANY update on this. Cost me more glory than it should and still no reset. We are just BEGGING for an update to this issue.
  • TensioTensio Posts: 170
    @Kabam Vydious when will you return the extra cost? Tomorrow is the reset and no news
  • Icecold2099Icecold2099 Posts: 577 ★★★
    Tensio wrote: »
    @Kabam Vydious when will you return the extra cost? Tomorrow is the reset and no news

This!!
  • JamesMJamesM Posts: 133
    Adam9090 wrote: »
    Well on a good note guys at least the store is almost reset for the new week lol

That isn't good news, I would be able to buy the 4th and 5th t2a this week, next week it would be the 6th and 7th so much higher cost.
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    JamesM wrote: »
    Adam9090 wrote: »

That isn't good news, I would be able to buy the 4th and 5th t2a this week, next week it would be the 6th and 7th so much higher cost.

Same. I keep checking in to see if there’s some update but nothing.
  • Mike12867Mike12867 Posts: 477 ★★★
    if people were getting free T4BC, you would have killed the game to ensure YOU dont get ripped off....but now, all the players getting ripped off are of no concern to you, at least as of yet
  • You have put a lot of us way behind with no word whatsoever on an update forthcoming! All the level ups, all the SA points we’ve misssed from not being able to rank like we usually do! You’re costing us and our alliances!
  • xp3te3vzu2q0.png
  • That’s me above, over 800 glory short, and it’s still claiming I’ve purchased t4 frags this week!
  • Vassili24Vassili24 Posts: 109
    It has been almost a week and still no resolution on the glory store. Several of us are missing glory and it is almost time to open again. Can we get some clarification on this please?
  • Maat1985Maat1985 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    i wanna buy my stuff.....

sound like a whining little kid..... but its true... we know we cant use the store cus we know it is broken... an update on the situation would be nice....
    It has been a week now since this issue was reported and still no update, refund, or compensation for the lost glory and bugged store. What is going on?
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Have you tried it recently to confirm it's still a problem? I was able to use the Glory Store a couple days ago, after the initial issue occurred (which I also ran into, saying I had insufficient funds when I clearly did not). But after the last AQ ended a couple days ago and we got our rewards, I was able to buy the items I needed just fine.

Have you tried it recently to confirm it's still a problem? I was able to use the Glory Store a couple days ago, after the initial issue occurred (which I also ran into, saying I had insufficient funds when I clearly did not). But after the last AQ ended a couple days ago and we got our rewards, I was able to buy the items I needed just fine.

Mine is still showing as if i bought 7 t4c shards but only bought 3 (when usually about 5). Kinda bad timing to be dependent on the glory store t4c shards
  • NeotwismNeotwism Posts: 1,803 ★★★★★
    I bought 1 greater glory crystal last week and was charged 3k glory. I'm not trying it again until I know it's fixed. I don't have that much glory to just write off as an error. It's ridiculous kabam has only responded twice in over a week about this problem and won't let us know if it has been resolved
    Welp. It reset and no word in regards to it.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Pics from 9-9 saying it resets in 7+ days. I haven’t bought these things from the glory store for months.

gvs10ixy216k.png
    b4k5781q47h0.png
    n88o1pe0glhy.png

Pics from this afternoon, 9-17

mpnd9p6siwz0.png
    brim87u6bk4c.png
    1kru3ztd5m5i.png

Has anyone that had issues before tried it since it opened back up? I need the glory crystals for rank up this week, but don’t want to be overcharged again.
  • Hi @MikeHock,

If you purchase one of the items the display issue that you are seeing should correct itself.
  • World EaterWorld Eater Posts: 3,542 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Kabam Lyra wrote: »
    Hi @MikeHock,

If you purchase one of the items the display issue that you are seeing should correct itself.

"Should" doesn't give me any confidence.

I am not going to use glory to make a purchase, at an increased cost of what it "should" be, only to find out that it doesn't correct the issue. This puts all the risk on me and no, I will not being doing that. There "should" be another way to correct this without me having to make any purchase.

• Still no update?