Options

Who should I rank up?

I am confused, so please give me suggestions. I have 3 Rank 5(4 stars)(gwenpool,hood, angela, I use this in AW attack). I want to make a perfect decision so that I don't regret it.

Who should I rank up? 42 votes

5star awakened Ultron to rank 3
47%
XillymanSpeedbumpHollowbornTJ82MixalisTrevanRomanoBluDragonAtticus9090OmegaDexionJohn757ChampioncriticChris1212123JohnwickBHJayCeeSidDDragonIron_spider1LordNeoAkkarin23EtjamaMuzammilkhan 20 votes
4star awakened starlord to rank 5
35%
TheManMythLegendpolverine15tufan_1974xananabananasimolazcrystaldsmithWarboy_007SolotrixCiqMCOCSaket_123FooshblalalaẞlооdVassili24SpiderBroSukhjeetØØØ 15 votes
4star unawakened quake to rank 5
0%
4star awakened MODOK to rank 5
0%
4star awakened vision to rank 5
9%
Foxhero007AjTodayBDisgruntled_User_123EmperorLDrago 4 votes
4star unawakened void to rank 5
4%
Duke_SilverFhfjghhggggjfhfjg 2 votes
Or rank up a 4star to rank 4.
2%
Thatsausage 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    STERTZERSTERTZER Posts: 15
    More than 20 views but only 4 votes. Cmon Guys, really need suggestions. Help me out. Vote for the option which you think is good
  • Options
    crystaldsmithcrystaldsmith Posts: 471 ★★
    Starlord has great damage output duped. Dump stones into him as you can. Quake is also a fantastic champ. She doesn't need to be awakened. You can defeat people without touching them which is awesome. Vision is great for power control and heal block. All 3 are absolutely worth it for offense
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    STERTZER wrote: »
    More than 20 views but only 4 votes. Cmon Guys, really need suggestions. Help me out. Vote for the option which you think is good

Some people are probably just as unsure as you or are just here to learn. Relax, man..
  • Options
    Either star lord or ultron
  • Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I would do Ultron..he has low damage but makes up for it with his double immunities and guaranteed regen at 50 and 25% health...a really good aq option
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    edited September 2018
    If you need a double immunity, 5* Ultron or 4* vision is your best bet. 5* Ultron is higher stats but you have to deal with the occasional evade that may mess up your parry. If you like power control, 4* vision is safer
  • Options
    4star awakened vision to rank 5
    Well my pics are vision void and ultron.
    Vision is immune to bleed and poison and heal block and power control is best in Aw . But ultron regen is somewhat you need in AQ .
    Well void is a devil himself once you survive 15 seconds first then game over for another one
  • Options
    JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Either star lord or ultron
    I agree. Ultron and Star Lord are pretty good
  • Options
    STERTZERSTERTZER Posts: 15
    Thank You guys for helping me out
  • Options
    Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    Id Prioritize 5*s over 4*s if your at a later point in the game, especially with your 5* Ultron being duped; which makes him even better.

If i could have a second choice/option, I'd go with Starlord to r5 though. If your able to maintain a great combo, then he is deadly in any situation possible.

Food for thought.
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,916 ★★★★★
    who do you like using the most, who are you best at using?