**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Least favorite champ

EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★

Least favorite champ 109 votes

Luke cage
2%
M1k0rinHammerbro_64Etjama 3 votes
Collosus
25%
drowsyhero34AlCapone2727Darkrider05VuDahJdub1250Fighter092Furious_Fighter1Thecrusher_9756RecarmelCupidsimolaztaojay1TrojanX05tntslincognerdo77NamelezGrootman1294Maldroit2Mitchell35Quattrucci 28 votes
Iron patriot
13%
ArcDeAngelusA l p h aJyotishkaAMChive2RicemanspktobalaJackbrooks2580CLMPitombeiraMitriaxMars___ThatOneMasterGamerLoctiteSuperGlueWalletCosmicspiderman777MSajinX0913 15 votes
She Hulk
17%
Timone147Spity68I_ZERO_IHell_GoliathTendersquadHollowbornSungjAnonymous346tattooedtrash79Morning_GoryDankestChefSuperior_VenomAvengers320KnightNvrEndingDEYSTopCat87Helicopter_dugdugdugDisgruntled_User_123Tomstar124 19 votes
Kamala Khan
19%
Darkstar4387BodhizenphillgreenAlex13369ShaheerFIazZinho79SpiderCoolsaxelelf_1SagetrofholzHarbinger195MelkerlanneroRaikisMy_SuperiorAtticus9090spaceoctopusKingsumkingbWaddaboutmeFangmanglerlaserjohn26 21 votes
Other (and why)
21%
The_OneLeNoirFaineantSpeedbumpPlayer567NojokejaymDTMelodicMetalTimrospseudosaneAdvTheRealmKeeperEnderDraco58DaddyDAleorSmashJayCeeEpsilon3FhfjghhggggjfhfjgCiqMCOCFooshblalalaMoeyTehr 23 votes

Comments

• Fighter092Fighter092 Posts: 128
    Collosus
    Loke cage ia very good now
  • Atticus9090Atticus9090 Posts: 521 ★★
    edited September 2018
    Kamala Khan
    Kamala is the worst out of all of these guys
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    edited September 2018
    Other (and why)
    Groot and abomination are the worst of the worst. Luke cage is actually very good btw
  • MoeyTehrMoeyTehr Posts: 429 ★★
    Other (and why)
    A split between Spider-Gwen, Karnak, and Hela. Maybe I'm missing something with each of them, but I generally don't like fighting with them, especially Spider-Gwen's SP1.
  • DTMelodicMetalDTMelodicMetal Posts: 2,785 ★★★★★
    Other (and why)
    Hulkbuster, terrible at everything
  • JayCeeJayCee Posts: 732 ★★
    Other (and why)
    Tbh, mine is Morningstar. Her attack style is too slow and her persistence charges aren’t even that good.
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    JayCee wrote: »
    Tbh, mine is Morningstar. Her attack style is too slow and her persistence charges aren’t even that good.

Do you know how to use morningstar lol? Get 5 persistent charges and launch an sp1, they are that good.
  • Iron patriot
    Haha, Lol
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★
    Other (and why)
    CARBAGE AND IRON PATRIOT
  • Other (and why)
    Korg!
    Because I just fought him in tier 4 AW. I did not enjoy myself.
  • Avengers320Avengers320 Posts: 683 ★★★
    She Hulk
    why is luke cage there, he is amazing?
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Other (and why)
    NC. His evade is really annoying. Not just to have your attack evaded, but to watch that animation, especially when it happens more than once in a row.
  • ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    MoeyTehr wrote: »
    A split between Spider-Gwen, Karnak, and Hela. Maybe I'm missing something with each of them, but I generally don't like fighting with them, especially Spider-Gwen's SP1.
    Hela has been in demi god tier and people have used her for LOL....you're definitely missing something
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Other (and why)
    Magneto, Thor rag, mKK - hate them at least because of their unsatisfying animations. also no big use anyway
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,152 ★★★★★
    Deadpool.
  • Quatre_1988Quatre_1988 Posts: 90

Hela is a bad ass why is she on your list?
  • Iron patriot
    IP and NC. Why the hell would a champion look worse when he was awake? This is frustrating not to say stupid.
  • uthy99uthy99 Posts: 35
    edited September 2018
    Collosus
    IP isn’t actually terrible, when duped he’s useful in aw defense (I have duped r4 4*, which I regret). I actually get defense kills with him. His sp 2 is surprisingly hard to dodge.
  • Collosus
    IP and NC. Why the hell would a champion look worse when he was awake? This is frustrating not to say stupid.

Are you referring to Nightcrawler?

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Luke cage
    uthy99 wrote: »

Yes they are, which I find completely stupid. His evade makes him one of the best players in the game in my opinion.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Luke cage
    And sorry guys for Luke Cage, been a while since I played him.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    Other (and why)
    KORG!

He is NOT fun to fight against. As much as I’ve despised certain parts of the UC bosses from this month both Emma and Omega are relatively easy without their super nodes. Korg is just not fun especially thanks to being a tricked out Electro with an always unblockable SP1
  • TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    Etjama wrote: »
    uthy99 wrote: »

Yes they are, which I find completely stupid. His evade makes him one of the best players in the game in my opinion.

NC's sig shortens the time it takes for him to switch modes from neyaphem to swashbuckling, which makes him easier to fight in war compared to an unduped one, as you'll want him to stay in neyaphem mode so he'll evade more.

And IP's regen+power gain costs him all his base armor, and his stuns, armor ups will not trigger anymore.

I believe this is what CLMPitombeira is trying to say.
  • FooshblalalaFooshblalala Posts: 277 ★★
    Other (and why)
    Groot; his animations are so dang broken, and he’s actually kinda annoying to fight. Just an overall awful character
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Is this poll from 2017? Where is Carnage? Why is Luke Cage on the list?
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,281 ★★★★★
    Let's look at this poll, @Etjama: what are you actually looking for?

Least favourite champion to fight with?

Least favourite champion to fight against?

Least favourite champion moveset/animation?

Least favourite champion/node interaction?

Overall weakest champion?

Overall most absurdly overpowered champion that I don't yet have?

Can you see how different people are interpreting your poll very differently? Champions like Korg are strong defenders; which might make them a 'least favourite', but that doesn't make them a poor champion - often quite the reverse.

Now a poll like 'Least favourite champion/node combination to take down'... Now that could be interesting...
  • RaikisRaikis Posts: 173
    Kamala Khan

I love Hela!! Saved so many revives!!