**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Guillitine

Is guillitine worth r4 as a 5star

Comments

• SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    yes, but not before others.
  • if you are awake, then yes
  • StephenStephen Posts: 80
    She is awakened
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Show us your roster and we'll be a better help to you
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Yeah this is a grey area for me. She’s a solid mystic champ with a wonderfully useful ability in her Sp2 and some regen but unless you’re expiring I wouldn’t normally take her r4 unless she’s one of your only options

(And even then explore your other options in full detail)
    axtd94u96o6m.png
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Yondu
    @Stephen

Firstly dude… @ me would be much nicer than direct messaging me. Secondly your roster means nothing if you don’t tell us how many T2A you have expiring
    I have no t2a expiring and oki will keep that in mind
    I have 6 out of 9
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Guillotine is very worthy. I have her as 4/55. She destroys everything.

She is not good for very long fights. Because her souls expire before you do 6 percent damage. On enemies with 200,000 health or less she slaughters them.

She regens.

Her souls grant 2 percent extra damage per soul. Add the 20 percent or specials for 5 stars and it is instand KO if you get to sp3

Reverse healing on SP2 is very util: x-23 in LOL, masochism nodes, regen nodes etc.

She has very hight attach so if you do not have a god tier 5 star she is an option for LOL at 4/55 with 2 attack synergies.

And BLEED. 250 per tick with Deep wounds she is a very high bleeder.
    @CapWW2 what is your name in game
    edited September 2018
    Or shall I take up voodoo to r5
    66k8ahe5d9zx.jpeg
    @CapWW2 @Epsilon3 what one is better and what one should go up
    @Stephen

Go with Voodoo

Guilly isn’t exactly needing an r4 anytime soon and voodoo is a beast
    edited September 2018
    Thanks @Epsilon3 91d5a018uqf7.jpeg
    and afla2bhwni9vre.jpeg before and after
    Stephen wrote: »

Personally I would not have done that. 4 stars are a thing of the past and DV is not even god tier. I totally respect your decision.

• Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »

Personally I would not have done that. 4 stars are a thing of the past and DV is not even god tier. I totally respect your decision.

Just because 4 stars are a thing of the past for you doesn’t mean they are for this guy. He only has 10 5 stars. I’d say that 4 stars are still pretty relevant to him and voodoo is by far the better option over guillotine
    Voodoo isn’t a god tier but neither is Guillotine.

But guess what, that Voodoo has more utility than that 5* Guilly. My 5/50 medusa our damages my 4/55 Ultron. And beleive My is sooner r5 an amazing 5* than r2 an average 6*

Just because 4 stars are a thing of the past for you doesn’t mean they are for this guy. He only has 10 5 stars. I’d say that 4 stars are still pretty relevant to him and voodoo is by far the better option over guillotine

I said I respect his decision. It is ok. You freedom your account. A rank 4 5 star guillotine is better than a 4 star voodoo. Specially because of low health and attack. I have 25 maxed 4 stars FYI. So i gave my honest opinion. We can all respectfully disagree.

I respect your opinion too.
    Thanks @Six_strings6
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★

while generally I agree with 4* being not very useful now, we have mystics there. I wouldn't want to r4 and mystic after md nerf, so no reason to keep resources

as for initial question - I have Gully, but plan to r4 SL or GP, both not duped. Short fights are ok with almost any champ, for long she's not good. Also with void, cap iw and wasp there Gully lost uniqueness of her main trick with heal reverse
  • ShadyOneShadyOne Posts: 12
    edited September 2018
    Voodoo is definitely God Tier. Destroys almost any content in the game. One of the top offensive champs.

Regen, nullify, heavy poison damage, power control, power burn damage. What more could a champ need?

Guilly is a good champ. Just not 4 T2a good. Many better options out there. Be patient, you will get more top champs sooner or later
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    For what it's worth, I have a 5* Guillotine that I took up to Rank 4 ages ago, and I have never looked back. If your opponent bleeds and/or regens, she can take them out rather easily. She has been a solid cornerstone of my top champ teams, and I haven't regretted it for a moment. And now, she has a great synergy with Heimdall, too, if you manage to get him, so they are finding ways to keep her relevant.
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    Personally, Guilly would’ve been the go to option. She has really good reach and the regen reversal has helped so much. Plus she’ll recover health throughout the fight. I could see why people went with DV but you’re limited with the 4*. You have more room to grow with a 5*.
  • Jestr54Jestr54 Posts: 344
    We’ve all got diff styles. What works for me might not work for you. So it’s all a personal choice thing