**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LOOKING FOR ALLIANCE

Why hello there! Clearly I'm searching for an Alliance. Precisely somewhere around PLAT 3 - GOLD 1 in AW would be ideal but for the most part looking for an Alliance that is more focused in AQ. I’m a bit of a fastidious individual haha.... By that I mean least Map 5x5 or higher and 100% completion in all battlegroups. Not looking for deja vu in any shape or form. In other words I’m looking for an Alliance to stay in, grow in, and thrive in.... Thank you for your time and patience.

LINE ID: itsthebroksi
2s6ncu4zhd4j.png
tjjsdaw29pdz.png
5lws8ykv51wl.png

Comments

• @ItsTheBroski
    If you're still looking for an alliance, PM me (ARGaming86), our other officer OpethFan1 , or my leader ebonhand on LINE for more details. IG:GorerillaTactic, Liam 7, OpethFan1
    I couldn't find you on LINE, but sent you a friend request and an invite (GorerillaTactic).
    About my alliance:
    The Order of the Ebon Hand, [O.E.H], is a chill but active 4.1 million alliance that's recruiting seven plus players with a base rating of 100K+. The LINE app is REQUIRED in order to join.
    AW currently runs two to three times a week with one to two BG's while working towards three BG's after we acquire 30 members. We're currently Bronze 3 looking to advance to Silver by the end of Season 3.
    We run Map 2/3 with two BG's while working towards three BGs. During AW: Map 2 is ran during attack and Map 3 during placement. AQ looks like something like this 32323. The use of top champs is a must where nothing under 2K in AQ/AW is allowed.
    Participation is key! Max participation in completion, item use, duels, etc is required. No donation requirements. We understand that life issues happen, but please communicate.
    With the new AQ system in place, we're running Map 2 and 3 simultaneously. Once we hit 30 players, we might run Map 2, 3 and 4.
    Our updated stats are as follows : Bronze 2 - 4,090,609 (4.1MIL) - 1,062 AW Rating
  • ItsTheBroskiItsTheBroski Posts: 492 ★★
    edited September 2018
    @GorerillaTactic Sorry man looking for a more advanced alliance. But good luck!
    Still looking.
  • We r very active, work great as a team, amazing communication, good group of friends and always like to help each other out. I’ve been here for a year and a month now and I’ve made big improvement in the game my fighting, my champs, my rating. There’s 24 of us rn. And we need 6 more people. We always like to help each other out. We get some great rewards 4*/5* shards. I get 2 4* crystals every week. Alright so into the rules. 1.- be active 5 days inactive u will be kicked. If gone someone or on vacation or personal stuff going on let us know that u will be gone for a bit. 2.- help in events for great rewards and to help each other grow 3.- donate 10k every week does not matter what he 10k is just make sure u donate 10k ever week. 4.- groupme needed. Download the app groupme we use that app to communicate on once u have it all set up friend request me in game (IGN: Legø) and tell me he email that u used for groupme. 5.- ask for orders in AW/AQ an officer or leader will tell u where u will be going. 6.- maps 5,4,3,2 more so 4,3,2 maps not so much map 5 at the moment 7.- we don’t do lots of wars at the moment be aleast 1-2 times and week but when season 4 starts up then it will be 1-3 wars a week.
    8.- we hoard every other week so when we hoard dont open any crystals or lvl up or rank ups. We get around 500k-600k points on SA from hoarding.

If u have any questions feel free to ask me or any officer we will be happy to help u.

Send me a request in game make sure that understand rules and stuff. If u r having a hard time understanding tell me so I can explain it in a different way for u.
    My IGN again is: Legø
    Our ally name: Greenstarz
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    You people didn't even read his post......sigh
  • InfineosInfineos Posts: 126
    @ItsTheBroski
    Hi, have you found ally yet?
    if you haven't check us out. about us:
    - 11M ally and growing
    - AQ 5x5, 110M+ weekly score
    - 2 BG or 3BG wars depending on members
    - previously at gold 2, but due cheating member we got penalized to gold 3.
    - we plan to get minimum gold 2 but aiming gold 1 next season
    - failed doing those 3 required events, we have penalties. so no free riding on our Ally.

our requirement:
    - Active on AW and AQ
    - completion (15k), SA (11k), itemuse (1500). we hit all milletsones except for arena
    - weekly donation (134k gold, 30k bc, 12.5k L)

let me know if this is fit for you.
    regards.

infineos
    Still looking
  • Mikeg12790Mikeg12790 Posts: 71
    Add me on line to talk mikeg12790xop8ugvcj1rk.png
  • SpeedbumpSpeedbump Posts: 1,520 ★★★
    You people didn't even read his post......sigh