**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Any Tips on Uncollected Omega Red?

Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
This dude is irritating. More irritating than Emma Frost to me. Y'all got any special tips on how to fight this Death Sporing bum?

Comments

• Timone147Timone147 Posts: 1,276 ★★★★
    Vision works very well. Longer time for spores to activate and heal block to prevent regen. Makes it a pretty simple fight
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Timone147 wrote: »
    Vision works very well. Longer time for spores to activate and heal block to prevent regen. Makes it a pretty simple fight

I wish I had Vision. Dang. So robots work well against him? I'll probably use Nebula then.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Void or cap iw. Let him melt himself to death.
  • Isman1998Isman1998 Posts: 520 ★★★
    Hulk Ragnarok. You stay by Omega Red for as long and close as possible and you gain a huge attack boost for most of the fight.

Oh snap. I have him as a 5 star. I'm gonna give him a shot.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    How do you use CapIW against Omega?
  • dfmoore26dfmoore26 Posts: 94

If he is duped, you parry and build up petrify debuffs ( you need a tech champ for this)

• dfmoore26dfmoore26 Posts: 94
    Sentinel does great as well
  • Solrac_2Solrac_2 Posts: 497 ★★
    Heal block champs work well and also damage dealers like Star Lord, Starky, Hyp, etc.
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 489 ★★
    How does the parry heavy work for doc ock? I don’t have a lot of experience with him.
  • InfantryInfantry Posts: 110
    Hulk rags wrecks him
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★

He needs to be duped. Bring a tech champ for petrify debuff. Now if you have despair, you can bring different champs on caps sig list and reverse heal easier and quicker. He can place weakness and armor break debuffs if you bring a science and cosmic champ respectively. 3 debuffs a parry that way. My 5/50 had uncollected omega down in 24 hits.
  • AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,254 ★★★★★
    Thanks, unfortunately my CapIW is unduped. I’ve used Void so far to take Omega out.
  • Austin555555Austin555555 Posts: 3,043 ★★★★★
    Use sentinel
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I died 3x getting used to his animations, but after that I just used void and let him regen himself down
  • WhathappenedWhathappened Posts: 747 ★★★
    Void owns OR.
  • The_OneThe_One Posts: 2,936 ★★★★
    I just boosted with a 20% attack and health boost and went at him with SL.
    I needed 1 revive.
    I tried rank 3 5* sentinel=heal block doesn't last long enough, I got him to 80% with 232 hits
    Vision hits like a noodle
    I thought I'd give Guillotine a go to reverse his regen but she bleeds him.

SL was by far the best option for me