**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Emma frost as attacker or OP

Guys idk perhaps if it has come in your mind, imagine you get this Emma frost champ after it’s released and u use her as OP for attack , basically as soon as you get ready for sp1 or 2 u loose immunity but then u could make tons of damage with spls on any node against defender right how will AI react to her?

Kabam am sure you must have thought about this and a fix will be ready so that AI evades automatically? Please do so if not then else game over

Comments

• Options
    My question is how does AI react to Emma inverted controls against defenders placed in AW or AQ or be it any quests including arena etc etc
  • Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    The AI will not have inverted controls. This will only be a factor if she is placed on defense and people have to fight her.
  • Options
    Well then she can conquer any game mode if people get her I mean quests arenas including aw attack u can win fights easily right?
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    no a.i will treat her sp as regular and will evade them if its a champion that evades, only player base has to deal with inverted controls
  • Options
    Nojokejaym wrote: »
    no a.i will treat her sp as regular and will evade them if its a champion that evades, only player base has to deal with inverted controls

Thanks for your reply I thought so but has this been documented anywhere regarding AI behaviour and it’s only player base to deal?
  • Options
    Nojokejaym wrote: »

Thanks for your reply I thought so but has this been documented anywhere regarding AI behaviour and it’s only player base to deal?

no it hasnt but i just assume kabam will do this, unless kabam just doesnt think
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    You do understand that Emma won’t be as strong as she is on the main boss node in the event right?
  • Options
    You do understand that Emma won’t be as strong as she is on the main boss node in the event right?

You never know let’s see probably a 5* duped rank 4 could do huge damage as how many champs are immune to concussions and power sting
  • Options
    B_Dizzle_01B_Dizzle_01 Posts: 1,637 ★★★
    Her damage is so big because she’s on a node that gives 309% furry on 13k attack. What do you think she will be like when we obtain her.
  • Options
    Did u play the recent uncanny danger room quests where she doesn’t have that fury as boss but I got hit few times and koed straight , so its definitely going to be a good character for OP
  • Options
    shes still boosted in uncanny with nodes gotta wait until she comes out with no nodes to see her potential
  • Options

Well thanks for the link , should have searched it but yes if AI has no impact on her spls then she is useless and only for defense, come on that’s horrible

• Options
    I suppose this should be a major flaw in design, kabam could put another mastery where the evading is 50% automatic by AI and mostly AI takes Damage, look people will put money on that champ to grab her and buy everything to unlock that mastery, good business case for everyone
  • Options

Just now got muta link first cut Emma frost as op

You will see AI can’t evade

And Mutamatt ‘s first look.

Emma Frost First Look, All hail the new queen of the contest: https://theclassadvantage.com/2018/09/17/emma-frost-first-look/
  • Options
    Clearly this is going to be a game changer if AI can’t evade