**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Classic Ultron.

How would one go about getting the classic (comic book) version of Ultron I seen another player with?. Is he among the champions already or do I need to do a specific quest?.

Comments

• Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    How would one go about getting the classic (comic book) version of Ultron I seen another player with?. Is he among the champions already or do I need to do a specific quest?.

Labyrinth of Legends must be completed to 100% in order to get him.
  • Options
    VanquishVanquish Posts: 3
    You get him when you complete Labyrinth of Legends 100%
  • Options
    Ok gotcha. Thanks Thawnim. Ultron is one of my favourite champions, I have the 'Age of Ultron' one just now and he rocks. Does he have the same attacks and specials as the Ultron I already have too ,or is he different from him?
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★
    Ok gotcha. Thanks Thawnim. Ultron is one of my favourite champions, I have the 'Age of Ultron' one just now and he rocks. Does he have the same attacks and specials as the Ultron I already have too ,or is he different from him?
    He have posin insatns of bleed and helblok But he have not reg so he is bad
  • Options
    Really? Well that sucks :-( I like the bleed ability too. Thanks for your help, think I'll stick with the Ultron I have already.
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,188 ★★★★★
    Really? Well that sucks :-( I like the bleed ability too. Thanks for your help, think I'll stick with the Ultron I have already.
    Jep im dont have the ofter ultron yet stil need 6 more parth to Go. To get him
  • Options

He's not that bad. He is still a 5* that you can have some control over whether you get him or not.
  • Options
    He looks awesome though, I'll probably try for him for that reason alone. The Ultron I have just now is great him, Colossus and Electra are my favourite champions. Civil Warrior also, I really like him too, I just need to level him up a little but I have too much tech champions already so not sure if I should.
  • Options
    He looks awesome though, I'll probably try for him for that reason alone. The Ultron I have just now is great him, Colossus and Electra are my favourite champions. Civil Warrior also, I really like him too, I just need to level him up a little but I have too much tech champions already so not sure if I should.

You'll need a lot of stuff to beat Labyrinth...mainly a duped 5* SL and lots of potions, revives and units.
  • Options
    Yea my top champ just now is a 4* Colossus and not even at max level yet so I have a lot to do first before I even try.
  • Options
    And I'm only on chapter 2 of the Labrynth quest at the moment.
  • Options
    @Cpt_Dave_Man update?