**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awakening 4 stars

So I currently have 35 4* champs and 7 awakened. 2 awakening crystals were used and 1 has been duped 3 times. Have a few 5 stars and im sure its just as much of a pain (or more) to dupe them. Couldn’t we have more ways to awaken them? Luck will probably dupe my Kamala Khan before any good champ ive ranked up. Anybody have some good suggestions for this? Maybe implement a shard awakening crystal system?

Comments

• winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,764 ★★★★★
    I've about the same number as you and had duplicates (more than I wanted).

Would be better to post recommendation on game changes / improvements in Suggestions and Requests section.

Meanwhile, going for 4☆ basic arena is an option to awaken your champs.
  • Jawarrior2001Jawarrior2001 Posts: 303
    Doubt they will add more ways to dupe them, it is just random luck opening 4* crystals and getting a dupe/new champ. obviously more 4* you have more chance you will have duping them. there are ways to get awakening gems through offers, completing act 4 100% gives you a generic 4* awakening gem, but in general the best way to awaken a 4* or above is to dupe them, and with the amount of champs in the game, it's completely pot luck
  • WiMakWiMak Posts: 359 ★★
    Hate to say it but... time. We were all in the same boat at some point. Now I seem to be opening a four-star every other day. I have 105, all but 14 duped and quite a few maxed. Grind arena for the dupes you really want otherwise... time. But it will happen. It’s a marathon. Filled with terrible disappointment and, every once in a while, great joy :-)
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    I wish they had an event to earn ag's. Like the gold realm. An awakening relm would be sick! I have 91 4*s and only 12 5*s on a 3 year account. Lol. Once yall get uncollected it helps a lot with duping 4*s. And if you 100% act 4 you get a genaric ag. So that can get a good champ you need duped. I myself grind the arena. Ive duped a lot of my roster off 2 mil in the arena which is quite a bit of work but totally do able for most.
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Kade7175 wrote: »
    I wish they had an event to earn ag's. Like the gold realm. An awakening relm would be sick! I have 91 4*s and only 12 5*s on a 3 year account. Lol. Once yall get uncollected it helps a lot with duping 4*s. And if you 100% act 4 you get a genaric ag. So that can get a good champ you need duped. I myself grind the arena. Ive duped a lot of my roster off 2 mil in the arena which is quite a bit of work but totally do able for most.

I think it's more accurate to say being uncollected helps Alot with r5-ving 4*s rather than duping them? Aside from the gmc and uncollected difficulty we don't get that many more 4* shards than everyone else no?