**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

War Bugged Power Index [Merged Threads] [Under Investigation]

Comments

• OshsroOshsro Posts: 115
    In war I notice when we put our champs in defence it shows the correct raiting buff then when war starts it drop our raiting down like our champs didn't have any buff on them and as a result the other alliance ko all our champs like we were nothing how can we have a fare war like this and to top it off it keep matching us to a alliance that's 3x stronger than our alliance
  • OshsroOshsro Posts: 115
    kmc6cgxr0u8h.png
    7tdmm4e4n4m1.png
  • Mirage_TurtleMirage_Turtle Posts: 1,868 ★★★★
    Check out #3 in the Known Issues Thread.
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    I do hope Kabam fixes the issue that Masteries are no longer being "saved" for AW defense when you "Join" to place your AW Defense -- it's a real pain for players that place AW defense without suicides, then switch to suicides for grinding arena.

I'm not sure if this is being caused by the 'free masteries' week or if the issue will continue once mastery costs return later this week.

@Kabam Miike
  • VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Voluntaris wrote: »
    I do hope Kabam fixes the issue that Masteries are no longer being "saved" for AW defense when you "Join" to place your AW Defense -- it's a real pain for players that place AW defense without suicides, then switch to suicides for grinding arena.

I'm not sure if this is being caused by the 'free masteries' week or if the issue will continue once mastery costs return later this week.

@Kabam Miike

To follow up how I know this: during AW on 9.13.2018 we fought an opponent defender, suicides were on ... then during same war when we fought the AW boss (same player that had suicides on his prior defender) and no suicides were on.

If this is intended, this is a huge negative change to AW defense in regards to masteries, as it significantly impacts on players that place AW defense without suicides, then grind Arena with suicides.
  • TheVyrusTheVyrus Posts: 418 ★★★
    Anyone seeing all of their defender ratings in the toilet now that the war has begun? It is as if none of the nodes are present.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    This has been addressed a number of times recently, and has been confirmed that it is only a visual issue. You still see the accurate ratings of your opponents during the AW, and they will see the accurate ratings of yours. If you want confirmation, the next time you aren't seeing your ratings go into the right side menu and look at your alliance's remaining defenders. If they haven't been taken out yet, it shows what their rating is with the node buffs and any linked node buffs from which they are benefitting. This will be what your opponent sees, and how your defenders perform (in other words, they will have all the benefits of the nodes on which they are placed and any linked nodes feeding into them).
  • my alliance placed there defense but as soon as war began all defense broke 15k boss became 5k the opponents teams defense is normal and triple our now

qlev79lcw5fo.jpg
    wr1bx5058b7q.jpg

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Wolf @Ad0ra_
  • Helicopter_dugdugdugHelicopter_dugdugdug Posts: 555 ★★★
    Use the search function on the forum
  • LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,638 ★★★★★
    What's crazy is the same thing happened to your opponent...
  • TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    Visual bug. Been like this for about a month now. Ask the other team what ointhey see. It will be correct for them.
  • In both battlegroups, our alliance defenders show a reduced rating on the map but full rating in the sidebar list. What's going on?
  • JCPer14JCPer14 Posts: 79
    Please search before creating a discussion on the forums.
  • ndcrjmfw2yrx.png

Weird
  • JCPer14JCPer14 Posts: 79
    Kabam is aware, they say it is a visual glitch.
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    It's glitch that has been going on since the updates, there's been plenty of other threads about this and it's pretty easy to find with a quick search.

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/94305/war-bugged-power-index-merged-threads-under-investigation/p1

Here ^, they will either lock, delete or merge or ignore this thread because there is already way to many of them due to people just not searching the forums for it for whatever reason.
  • Thank you
  • We are currently in war with No Luck All Skill and none of our nodes seem to be boosting our defenders? What gives can we get some assistance with this please?
  • kv0v72uxuuno.jpg
  • znewyt1vgan6.jpg
  • i6o3asigninl.jpg
  • SagetrofholzSagetrofholz Posts: 125
    Dude this is like the 100th post about this. The nodes are working fine it's just a visual bug the kabam mods have already confirmed this
  • Thank you...first time we have seen or heard about...
  • I've been having problems with AW lately. Whenever i place champs, everything is normal...but when attack phase begins, my champs are reduced to their base PI rating (?). My r2 5* hyperion in boss slot gets an 11k ++ rating, but when attack phase starts, his PI drops down to 3400. Same goes with my other 4 defenders. My attackers doesn't seem to be affected by this though.

I dont know what's going on and i really need help. I'm not an expert so i dont know how to remedy this. I don't want to keep on letting down my team.
  • Kade7175Kade7175 Posts: 304 ★★
    Its a visual error. The pi shows up on the other teams map. I sent in a support ticket over it. I was heated when i saw my hyp boss at base pi. But they told me it was a visual error and assured me my champs had the boosts from the nodes.
  • I just posted a similar thread because I'm having the same problem with my defenders. I honestly thought someone hacked our match or uses cheats (if there are any for this game).
  • I see, that's good to know. For a second there I thought the game was rigged or the opponent was using cheats. Thanks Kade for clearing that up.
  • After 5x defeat in AW - even against weaker opponents, we’ve noticed that our defenders lose their boosts when attack phase starts. E.g. our boss has 16k rating during placement phase. Attack phase starts and has 5k rating - loses over 10k. Opponents smash our defense in no-time. Is this a known issue? Other alli’s also have same problem? Do we have cheaters in our alli? Playing AW isn’t fun anymore so thanks for your advice/oppinion!