**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Which champs should be buff next?

FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★

Which champs should be buff next? 41 votes

Colossus and xforce deadpool
31%
SnakeEyes69SaiyanRaazuffyAlex13369DoctorJWerewrymljballer22Mitchell35FhfjghhggggjfhfjgThatOneMasterGamerIron_spider1Etjama 13 votes
She hulk and spider gwen
9%
AjTodayBMalanY2craneAwsomediabrine 4 votes
Kamala and groot
12%
exc3lRockypantherxDrPepper_75SPIDERMANANTMANMoldyFingers 5 votes
Karnak and falcon
17%
Krumbledkookie10or_StrongJayCeeMonkeyhole2___RaveNNTruckaceZipio 7 votes
Jane foster and juggernaut
7%
DarkZenCrimsontide1616Shadow_Phoneix 3 votes
Iron patriot and hulkbuster
21%
VoluntarisAlex_sc11Anonymous346My_SuperiorDankestChefStagedear85Ch1efsterZeronaut81TheSpicyKnight 9 votes

Comments

• TheHoodedDormammuTheHoodedDormammu Posts: 1,448 ★★★
    Colossus and Unstoppable Colossus!!!
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    Karnak tbh doesn't need any buff. He's good as he is.

That said, I would love an HB, IP one just because I have them both Duped as a 5* but I feel Colossus (who I have duped as a 5* as well) and DPX would be better imo. So there is a bit of less chance for people to get disappointed after opening an 6*.
  • FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Colossus and xforce deadpool
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    Karnak tbh doesn't need any buff. He's good as he is.

Really? As far as im aware Karnak is just a skill version of spider gwen
  • Alpha07Alpha07 Posts: 649 ★★
    edited September 2018
    Nope, He has some utility completely shutting down Evade and Auto Block opponents with his True Strike. And he's certainly even more helpful if you have Medusa, BB on your team. Also he constantly crits so his damage isn't bad.
  • AjTodayBAjTodayB Posts: 326
    She hulk and spider gwen
    @Alpha07 His damage is not good at all. True Strike is about the only thing good about him.
  • MoldyFingersMoldyFingers Posts: 112
    Kamala and groot
    Groot and Kamala. because groot is my favourite character in the mcu and i was dissapointed when i found out how bad he is.
  • TruckaceTruckace Posts: 18
    Karnak and falcon
    Where’s the logic in the pairings? Shouldn’t it be individually stated?
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Karnak and falcon
    Truckace wrote: »
    Where’s the logic in the pairings? Shouldn’t it be individually stated?

I assume the OP paired them this way because, so far, Kabam has been doing these as pairs of the same class (Science: Red Hulk and Luke Cage; Cosmic: Venom and Carnage).
  • Karnak and falcon
    Alpha07 wrote: »
    Nope, He has some utility completely shutting down Evade and Auto Block opponents with his True Strike. And he's certainly even more helpful if you have Medusa, BB on your team. Also he constantly crits so his damage isn't bad.

Agreed 100%. People talk smack on Karnak, but he's excellent. Completely shuts down MODOK, Spider-Man, etc.. Ne needs no buff. One of my fave champs.