**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

TELL ME YOUR MATCHMAKING DUNGEONS EXPERIENCE ?

matchmaking is the worst place to get your dungeons points at least my experience people are dumb don't communicate don't read nodes just take any node and leave you with the hard node some just follow you in the same path are you serious ?? or just want to quit after 2 rooms

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,178 ★★★★★
    Im Got luck one time but only use it ones.
  • Options
    SuelSuel Posts: 279
    If u can clear all milestomes on Dungeon 7 in a single row add me. Nickname: Codornas
  • Options
    Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    I’ve had some luck but I have never had a match that went past 3 level 5 dungeons.
  • Options
    Well I got good partners yesterday: 4 levels of map 7 and 5 levels of map 5, enough to get all the milestones.
  • Options
    BmanBman Posts: 221
    Literally 95% have been beyond horrible!! I have so many SS from matchmaking it’s ridiculous! Was really hoping it would improve each time, but it’s always the same. Almost every issue from dungeons, from months ago, is still there. Can’t see team mates health, can quit after u clear a room, if u change menu or game crashes you can’t get back in. Long list!
  • Options
    St333lllSt333lll Posts: 278
    I brought in 3 rank 3 5* champs. Guy comes in with a 5* Rank 4 Holy Trinity.

He didn't make it past room 1
  • Options
    A spanish Guy said <la bacteria >and left room 1 ,he don’t event attack one .
  • Options
    ColleenColleen Posts: 173
    edited September 2018
    This happens to me like I wonder if the people entering dungeons are even looking for room 7 with the champs they’re brining (look like room 5 champs) we need people 1,500-2000 difference (ex my trinity is like 27,000 total) and I got matched with some noob at 18,000 bringing all 4*......1) he didn’t make it past room 2 and 2) noobs like him blame it on ME??!!!