**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Awaken and r4 or wait

I just got IMIW 5* and i have a tech AG that i was holding for SL but no luck since 2 years. Should i use my AG on IMIW and R4 him or wait

Awaken and r4 or wait 13 votes

Go for IMIW
61%
RagamugginGunner10or_StrongPaytoPlayThatOneMasterGamerIron_spider1InfinityM04AtaaullahOhlinho 8 votes
Wait for SL
38%
BuckeyeKPTaimurKhanKindaGomans3EnderDraco58Maldroit2 5 votes

Comments

• GrafikdevGrafikdev Posts: 35
    I got him in basic not featured
  • Bdavis_2017Bdavis_2017 Posts: 245
    SL isn’t that great anymore, if you don’t have stark spidey id wait on him personally
    I have R5 dupped starky :p
  • RagamugginGunnerRagamugginGunner Posts: 2,210 ★★★★★
    Go for IMIW
    If you have sparky then SL will be 100% worthless to you. Use in on IM or save it.
  • Zero0978Zero0978 Posts: 21
    Depends on if you've done LOL yet or and/or how active in AW your alliance is. IMIF is a phenomenal defender. Some indicate waiting for sparky, but he doesn't really need to be awakened to be god tier. SL does need to be awakened to be any good.
    Zero0978 wrote: »
    Depends on if you've done LOL yet or and/or how active in AW your alliance is. IMIF is a phenomenal defender. Some indicate waiting for sparky, but he doesn't really need to be awakened to be god tier. SL does need to be awakened to be any good.

I've done the easy path for LOL and i don't if i can do the others without SL, for AW my aliance is very active that's why i am asking cause my def is not that good
  • EnderDraco58EnderDraco58 Posts: 957 ★★
    Wait for SL
    IMIW is a great defender, so go with him if you need that. SL is much more worth using an AG on, especially in later content.
  • BuckeyeKPBuckeyeKP Posts: 693
    Wait for SL
    IMIW still a pain defender unduped. SL or Stark deserve the gem more for higher level content