**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Anyone had similar experience?

Active player, been playing for 4 months. Grateful to have some decent and fun champs.
Number of 4* and 5* champs: 23
Tech: 6
Skill: 5
Cosmic: 5
Mystic: 4
Science: 3
Mutant: NIL

In spite of how I never had a mutant champ beyond 3*, I'm just curious to know if you've had similar experience (being around 4 months in this game) of not pulling any champs of a certain class(4* or above)? Am I the only one?
e5c02vh4ul2v.jpg
n7byb2z9qnxd.jpg

Anyone had similar experience? 47 votes

Yes, I don't have champs of a certain class(4* or above)
57%
winterthurHorror_punkKaruseusScottryanIl_JooO2darkfireIksdjvanAnonymous346SceptilemaniacFurious_Fighter1YouconfusedCupidSandeepSMelkerlanneroRepto2310or_StrongThunder5715SnurrisAleorThatOneMasterGamer 27 votes
No, I have champs from every class (4 months in game)
42%
TheTAbyssMayhemColleenDarkrider05Daredevil222DankestChefItsTheBroskiKingsumNoob2435V1PER1987JayCeejkcjmijiHerrPopopSupermanafficinadoLordNeoSPIDERMANANTMANSpidey983LoctiteSuperGlueXN0nameXSuel 20 votes

Comments

• Options
    SidDDragonSidDDragon Posts: 1,183 ★★★
    I have been playing this game for about 7 months now and my best mystic 4* is guillotine (one of only 4 mystic 4* with duped IF and Loki and unduped JF as other 3) and I don't have any mystic 5*
  • Options
    TheSquish671TheSquish671 Posts: 2,880 ★★★★★
    For a long time i had no skill 4* pulls, now i have 4. And i have more science than any other class.

For 5*s, my first was cosmic, second was mutant, third was cosmic, 4th was mutant, 5th science and 6th mutant
  • Options
    raffsterraffster Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    It will take at least a year before you get all the classes and a decent enough roster to 100% Act 4 and beyond.

Two years into the game (started Aug 2016) I sold 60 4* champs out of spite. I still have 50, 30 are R5 and 20 are R4.
  • Options
    This game is a game of progression. It's like a marathon. Sprinting will get you disappointed. Patience is key

It took me 10 months before I got my first 5*, you already have two.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,175 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    I have 31 5 stars. Only 2 are science. Happens all the time buddy. And guess what, I got 11 t4cc science in the inventory waiting to be used.
  • Options
    @raffster a year to complete act 4? Seems too long. I’m not even a year in and had act 4 100% months ago and did completion on act 5 last month.
  • Options
    Chris1212123Chris1212123 Posts: 320
    You certainly don’t need a year to complete act 4 and I’ve been playing almost exactly 10 months and I’ve got 10 5* champs

My advice to op is to wait for a medium tier mutant to come up in the basic arena and grind for them

Some one like storm or cyclops just so you have a mutant for class specific tasks who’s not a big disadvantage

And yes I know how you feel about the class problems, all my 5* champs are mystic skill and tech.
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,188 ★★★★★
    While I have 4-stars of every champ, mystics are definitely in the minority annd mutants are plentiful.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,196 ★★★
    I've been playing for a couple years now, but when I started I definitely had a lack of tech champs of any decent rarity (as in 4* or above) for quite a while. It's evened out much better now. What I can say is just give it time and you'll eventually see things even out.
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    Pretty common to see that with only 23 pulls. But you can't complain about your pulls. You have had good results for that amount of pulls. I can't tell if you're complaining or not. I would gladly trade you my duped 5* Colossus or 5* Magneto for your IM IW or Doc Ock
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,065 ★★★★★
    you have Magik and imiw, can cover most of content with those 2, don't really need all classes. becomes an issue only when you have t4cc burning
  • Options
    Mace532Mace532 Posts: 29
    Been playing since the game came out. I didn't even have my first 4* until 4 months in. 😂
  • Options
    Ajc10Ajc10 Posts: 74
    MSRDLD wrote: »
    Pretty common to see that with only 23 pulls. But you can't complain about your pulls. You have had good results for that amount of pulls. I can't tell if you're complaining or not. I would gladly trade you my duped 5* Colossus or 5* Magneto for your IM IW or Doc Ock

I'm not complaining, like I said I'm grateful to have my champs. I just wanna know how common/uncommon my situation is. Anyway thanks for the comment! :smile:
  • Options
    I don't have science champ and have only 2 mutant and my luck goes to tech tier lol
  • Options
    Foxhero007Foxhero007 Posts: 696 ★★★
    same here for a long time i had only one mutant and its the one class that I don't have much of
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Back in my first few months of playing, I couldn't pull a skill 4 or 5 star for the life of me (back in late 2016) ... but over time and lots and lots of grinding, that went away/get all the things!.
  • Options
    When I meant completion I meant 100% exploration of Act 4. These two terms in the game are still quite confusing, honestly.

i completed Act 4 around 6 months with one R5 4* and 4 R4 4*s. But it wasn't until I had at least 5 R5 4*s when I explored Act 4.

Pulling x amount of chanps take sometime, but you're gonna get there soon enough.
  • Options
    You're gonna get to this soon enough. Don't stress about getting champs, like me.

d0mz1vwxfwiy.jpeg
  • Options
    AxeCopFireAxeCopFire Posts: 1,115 ★★★
    Haha 4 months... you are basically just starting.

So yes, everyone had this exact same experience when they were just starting.
  • Options
    KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    I played for nearly 2 years now
    My 5* roster is what’s giving me headache

3 tech
    5 muts
    5 cosmic
    6 skills
    8 science

1 mystic
    Hahaha **** like that happens bro
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 756 ★★★
    When i first started i had 30+ 4*s before i got my first Cosmic, 5* were barely in the game at that point
  • Options
    Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Wow, can I just comment on your 5* pulls... You are extremely lucky.
    IMIW, Magik, and Doc Oc... go hit up the slots, my friend.
  • Options
    Frivolousz21Frivolousz21 Posts: 438 ★★★
    Get that thor og to 4/40
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    3 years in game and still 3 mutant in 5*
    Which includes magneto 3x duped, collosus and Cyclops duped
  • Options
    MSRDLDMSRDLD Posts: 913 ★★★
    3 years in game and still 3 mutant in 5*
    Which includes magneto 3x duped, collosus and Cyclops duped

Stings, doesn't it? When I spin my 5* crystals I repeat out loud: Please don't suck... Please don't suck... it doesn't seem to help much. Doing that I still duped my Colossus and Falcon. Maybe I need to reverse psychology my spins.
  • Options
    Horror_punkHorror_punk Posts: 1,053 ★★★★
    Got mutant finally
    He's ICE ICE BOBBY
    Straight to rank 4/55 and awakened
    Waiting worth i guess