**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Want to see possibly the worst 5* roster ever?

g9491kflt9f2.png
arfebxce1ar6zg.png
This is 41 5* crystals worth of 5* champs. Now don’t get me wrong there are some brilliant champs here. But the only god tier champ I’ve pulled is SL, the only one that needs a dupe to be useable... don’t think I’ll ever get a top tier champ. Would love to hear people’s thoughts on this

Comments

• NirocharlieNirocharlie Posts: 54
    My best champ by far
    Ok good to hear. Though none of them are worth r5ing, which is my main issue, along with doing first run of LoL
  • jkcjmijijkcjmiji Posts: 283
    @Nirocharlie I would agree with @Marri cuz your champs are actually pretty decent. Yes, SL would have been so much better if he was duped, but he still hits hard compared to many other champs. Also, you got IMIW, Hela, Gulk (duped), X-23 (what rank is she?? is she duped?), Sabretooth, NC (GOD tier in Defense) which are i would say heavy hitters/GOD tiers. I would say more than half of your 5* roster is more than decent.
  • Would love to hear people’s thoughts on this

My thoughts are: could be a lot worse. True, the only champ there that is usually said to be a top tier champ is Starlord, but in the category of "very good champs" you have X-23, Sabretooth, Hulk Ragnarok, Hulk, and (usually) Hawkeye. And you also have champs generally considered pretty good in Nightcrawler (for defense), Guillotine, BPCW (also on defense), Symbiote Spiderman, and Beast, And you have Magneto who's immune to Emma Frost's control reversal.

That is at least twelve champions out of 41 that I would consider either significantly above average or situationally above average in usefulness. So: could be worse.
  • NeoDazarasNeoDazaras Posts: 99
    Dude, Hulk Hawkeye Infinity man Gulk and X23....WHADOYOUUMEANN
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    Agree. Could be much worse. Ghulk is amazing, OG Hulk is a Damage God. Vulture and OML are underrated. Sabretooth is good, even better with Synergies. Look up YouTube on Hela. I won't even accept IMIW. Lol.
    Yep I understand what you guys mean. Was just curious to see what people though. Just seems like everyone has managed to get a hold of a r5 worthy 5* except me
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,189 ★★★★★
    It really depends on what you consider worthy. Many Champs would be highly useful at R5. It just depends on what you need and/or want. When Ranking with valuable Resources, I look at what will give me the most utility in as many modes as possible. That doesn't always necessarily fit in the "Blade/Sparky" category. I would agree that R5 is a big decision. I just think it's also a matter of what works best for you, rather than what's most popular.
    Cheers @GroundedWisdom. Have the cats to take 2 5*s up to r5 but been waiting patiently. Want to do my first run at LoL but being held back till it becomes more cost effiecient with a r5/65
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    Hela with the right synergy can run LoL. And you have r5 worthy champs.
    @Jaded trying to make my run cost efficient though. It’s a free to play account so can’t waste units unnecessarily. And which champs would you say are r5 worthy?
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    @Jaded trying to make my run cost efficient though. It’s a free to play account so can’t waste units unnecessarily. And which champs would you say are r5 worthy?

Lol can be free with patience. Save up units and 4hr crystals. You could r5 ghulk, hela, infinity war iron man. I’ve even seen unduped x23 r5.

Hela can hit really hard, and for the max damage allowed in LoL with LIGHT attacks. You’ll have to get use to her, but it’s possible. I’m sure she still holds the record for quickest kills in LoL.
    Cheers for the feedback. I have been saving up and know how to use Hela to the best of her ability, so it is potentially an option. However, I don’t think gulk, imiw or Hela are r5 worthy personally
  • ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    Don't wat u complaining about.. there's alot of gud champs there dude. U haven't seen worse yet..
    Dupped Hawkeye
    Dupped ghulk
    Dupped guillotine
    X23
    Imiw
    Sabretooth...

Damn boy u asking for too much...
    Iceman, sparky & blade for every pull??
  • Darkstar4387Darkstar4387 Posts: 2,145 ★★★
    You're crazy man, you have some high teir champions and some who are really good attackers.

Hulk ragnrok is an absolute monster in offense and can be good on defense depending on where he is placed and your tier.

Iron man infinity war is a high tier defender and can be very useful in many modes to and can be a very useful counter to certain champions.

Hela can hit extremely hard.

If you can dupe star lord he becomes a absolute offensive beast if you don't get hit.

Bpcw can be annoying on defense.

Gullitine is awesome on offense and her special to can destroy healers with her heal reverse.

Sabretooth is a high tier champion to and can also be useful in many modes and very useful in certain teams and as a counter.

X23 if you dupe her can straight up wreck eniemes even if she can't bleed them.

Nightcrawler can be useful but has many counters that can hamper his usefulness.

Spiderman syombite isn't that bad either but is far inferior to Stark and classic but can deal a lot of damge.

These are just quick basic thoughts on them all in all yours aren't that bad you should see some of mine ugh....

x5MgiDih.jpg

Trust me I'd kill to have some of yours instead of a chunk of mine.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 447 ★★★
    Nice, you have Blade
  • WelderofortuneWelderofortune Posts: 527 ★★
    If you have a killmonger as a four star that Winter soldier is better then star lord with that synergy, you have an awesome roster man.
  • allinashesallinashes Posts: 777 ★★★
    I was in a similar situation to you, decent 5* roster but no one I would consider a lock as r5 for my needs. I had Magik and Angela at r4. Unduped Medusa and DV, handful of really good champs like Guilly and HE and a lot of champs I would never take past r1.

I then made a commitment to only open featureds and have pulled Domino x3, Hela x2, Corvus, Masacre, Hulk and of course IP from my featureds. Just the Domino/Corvus/Masacre made it worth it. I wasn't even salty about IP...too much other good stuff. A lot in my alliance have done the same...we have a fair amount of new Dominos, Corvi, IMIWs and CAIWs floating around. Good luck on your future pulls!
  • ESFESF Posts: 1,934 ★★★★★
    Have to admit, that's far better than what I'm running -- that Gulk and Iron Man (IW) alone can put in some serious work in this game
  • spaceoctopusspaceoctopus Posts: 1,111 ★★★
    I'd r5 that sabretooth in a hurry, even unduped.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I would highly disagree with your thinking that non are worth R5ing. Gulk is definitely worth bringing up to R5, and a number of others would not be bad for at least R4 or possibly R5.
  • DoctorJDoctorJ Posts: 842 ★★★
    Buddy. You have Cyke. You have the most god tier champ in the game. Dont you know how effective in war he is???
  • AMJDarkholmeAMJDarkholme Posts: 30
    edited September 2018
    @Nirocharlie I see quite an assortment, and I personally think that any champ gained is something to be proud of. I am not of the norm/majority though, as I wouldn't say I strategize to aim for the god tier champs when playing. I'm a fairly casual player, and my progress in contest definitely reflects that. I wouldn't even care to call myself a decent player, but yet I feel I make progress in game on the daily. I experience growth, even if it is not in leaps and bounds. Even though our expectations for Contest may be different, I'm impressed by your roster. Keep up the good work, every new champ earned/gained is an accomplishment.