**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Should Spider-Man (Classic)'s Evade be nerfed?

Comments

• Options
    Lt_Magnum_1Lt_Magnum_1 Posts: 639 ★★
    No
    There are several good checks to him. KM, BW, CW, Taskmaster, and Ghost to name a few.
  • Options
    FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    No
    Spidey is piece of cake with killmonger and crossbones
  • Options
    ShadPrinceShadPrince Posts: 842 ★★★
    No
    TheDemon wrote: »
    So, who are the "many champs" that negate the evasion

Black Widow, Iceman, Crossbones, Gwenpool

You forgot Killmonger

Pretty sure killmonger didn't exist at that point
  • Options
    ss1100ss1100 Posts: 365
    No
    Is the topic in regards to his evade or his l1? Either way... No.. learn to tap him...
  • Options
    M1k0rinM1k0rin Posts: 605 ★★
    No
    Why want to nerf old champ when new champ keep release with insanely strong. Why want to make game more unbalance
  • Options
    Il_JooOIl_JooO Posts: 470 ★★
    Yes
    yes because I have to run LOL
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,685 ★★★★★
    No
    Colleen wrote: »
    I am one of the ones who can FULLY evade his l1

Care to offer some tips?

I get nailed every time.

• Options
    Vegeta9000Vegeta9000 Posts: 204 ★★
    Try fighting him back when his evade allowed him to avoid the attack but not have a full evade animation. So you were getting hit before you’d even finished your hit. Its still there partially, but at least now you have time to react, back then it was literally, oh he evaded, oh im getting hit in the face.
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    No
    Just, be conscious of his chance to evade...right? Block his Sp1, right? Idk, we don’t need to make spidey more overshadowed
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    No
    TheDemon wrote: »
    So, who are the "many champs" that negate the evasion

Black Widow, Iceman, Crossbones, Gwenpool

You also have those champs that have True Strike, like Heimdall, Karnak, Corvus after he completes a specific mission. As well as champs like Iceman, who negates evade when the champ is under Coldsnap (which if your Iceman is awakened, means evade is negated from the start of the fight).
  • Options
    Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    No
    Wow this is an old post. Pretty sure there was no Killmonger when this post was made. 😂
  • Options
    Brew_SwayneBrew_Swayne Posts: 500 ★★
    edited September 2018
    So I take it everyone of the millions that play this game are MASTERS of evading his L1 and at fighting him anywhere.
    Good to know.

What does Spidey's evade have to do with his L1?

But, since you brought it up, his L1 is super easy to evade. I figured out how to time that up within a week or so of unlocking dexterity. And if you can't evade his L1, then you can always counter with strong evade champs like awakened DD (classic), Starky, or NC. Or use power control champs to prevent him from getting to his L1.

There's quite a few champs out there that can shut down his evade.

High sig Widow
    AA
    Elektra
    Awakened GP
    The list goes on and on.

You can also put points on Unfazed mastery so that when he does evade, you have a chance to go unstoppable and interrupt his counter.

Lastly, you can change your fighting habits to deal with him. Max Parry and max Stupefy will stun him long enough to get in a 3 hit combo. He can't evade while he's stunned so maybe just stop trying to hit him when he isn't stunned. Use champs that deal strong DOT to shorten the fight.

Bottom line is that there's absolutely no shortage of counters to him.
  • Options
    Jimmy_Utah83Jimmy_Utah83 Posts: 246
    edited September 2018
    Older champs who can counter
    CB
    BW
    Karnak
    GP
    Voodoo (l1 on odd)
    AV
    KP
    Quake (stunnable fights)
    Iceman
    AA

Newer
    Taskmaster
    Massacre
    Domino
    Proxima
    Corvus (synergy required)
    Heimdal
    Killmonger
    Kingpin
    Wasp

Champs who can reduce abilities but aren’t the most reliable options.
    Cable (l2 or l3)
    Gambit (l2)
    Luke Cage (convert 3-4 exhaustion debuffs)
    Psylocke (high dupe but not reliable)

Sure I’m missing some but there are plenty of options
  • Options
    Tarzan041Tarzan041 Posts: 203 ★★
    No
    Learn to play, stop asking for nerfs.
  • Options
    Cutless_XCutless_X Posts: 53
    edited September 2018
    No
    Why does it need to be? If you're having trouble just bring in true strike, AAR, or iceman for his coldsnap
  • Options
    No
    I understand where you're coming from, but there's no need for a nerf.

True Strike is all you need. Karnak destroys him. Couldn't be easier.

• Options
    Yes
    I do hope you all realize that this thread is nearly a year old, and it was dead. Congrats on bringing it back, though. And if anyone asks, yes, I am better at fighting him and can sometimes evade the l1
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,054 ★★★★★
    No
    I'd prefer them giving those evades when he is to get hit and not work when you block, and maybe increase chances even more on evening sps. spydi has low health, hits not hard at all and has no utility in attack, nerfing his defensive ability, wich doesn't make him good anyway, would make him another dpxf
  • Options
    KnightNvrEndingKnightNvrEnding Posts: 446 ★★★
    No
    There are so many counters for him though 😂
  • Options
    NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    edited September 2018
    No
    So a lower evasion chance would make life easier, and people won't rage as much and quit the game if they do that

Might as well nerf NC huh ?
  • Options
    SpiderBroSpiderBro Posts: 80
    No
    So a lower evasion chance would make life easier, and people won't rage as much and quit the game if they do that

Dupe level
  • Options
    Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    No
    Learn how to fight him. He doesn’t need a nerf at all. Great champ.
  • Options
    No
    get gud
  • Options
    LoganLogan Posts: 143 ★★
    Yes
    I can deal with the evade it’s just that the game never has been able to in the past 3 wars with a Spidy mini I can’t solo him because at some point I can’t even control my champs nothing to do with skill or anything just a busted up game they can’t deal with itself and trying to do to much on a mobile platform missing blocks lag and whatever else in a game where getting hit means using items means it’s time to move on because that is the only thing consistent in 3 years of playing this game
  • Options
    Duke_SilverDuke_Silver Posts: 2,421 ★★★★
    No
    I hate fighting him without true strike champions or AAR but that doesn’t mean he should be nerfed, it’s always good to have a challenge... even if he drives you insane! 😂
  • Options
    Batman_26_2019Batman_26_2019 Posts: 70
    edited September 2018
    Yes
    PEOPLE! It's time to stop the "get good" bullcrap, in case u can't read, I said that I'm better at fighting him and also, I was in a **** mood when I made the thread. Now, go about your lives and business, stop being jerks who roast others to feel better about yourselves, and Let. This. Thread. Die.
    Good day, all.
This discussion has been closed.