**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why we play (Part 2)

Shiva_1Shiva_1 Posts: 19
edited September 2018 in General Discussion
One of the comments I often hear with MCOC is "grind". Many folks have to grind to get resources, grind to get champions, and that theme seems to be pretty heavy with this game. While any game makes you work for things it's seem to me over the past year or so it has gotten more difficult. Recently a champ went for 60 million. For many folks that is just something that they can't do for a casual game. I hear the struggles with AW and then of course the issues with piloting and it goes on and on. While we all have a choice in what we play the key thing to remember is why we play. We play for entertainment, to have fun and be social with others mostly right? I really do like MCOC and when you look at what has been done in terms of balance it can't be easy with so many moving parts but that doesn't mean it should be finished. Relooking at older champs was a great start, options and events for 2 /3 stars can bring some fun for folks that don't have 6 stars. Not everything needs too or should revolve around who has the god tiers or highest champs. I play the game because it's fun, I spend money on the game because it's fun...when it continues to simply be a grind I will leave. Lets hope we can avoid that and bring back some more fun to it. It doesn't have to be about rewards, it's about fun and healthy competition.

Comments

• well that is true.. but mcoc is far from healthy competition.. pretty difficult gameplay.. lots of bugs and stuff.. too much time for low rewards.. it's just not there