**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rank which Iron Man Infinity War? Awakened 4* to 5/50 or unwakened 5* to 3/45?

Use my IMIW's primarily in AW defense in a Silver Alliance. The 4* is currently part of my SQ/EQ team. Sometimes part of my AQ team, but seldom used (LC an CG does most fights). Ambition to get Uncollected. Don't have any other top tier Tech champ. Other good are 4* Yondu and 4* Ultron. All other are trash.

So what are your expert opinions? Please vote and comment! :)

Rank which Iron Man Infinity War? Awakened 4* to 5/50 or unwakened 5* to 3/45? 28 votes

4* IMIW to 5/50 (awakened)
32%
Haji_SaabWerewrymJC_ChampioncriticGorofaizSt333lllFhfjghhggggjfhfjgImgroterShoman343 9 votes
5* IMIW to 3/45 (not awakened)
64%
AraevinBuckeyeKPMorryMr_mc_person34AanthoiR0NLuNGdfmoore26DRTOStagedear85Charlie_ScenePaytoPlayEnderDraco58B_Dizzle_01KingsumralphhotmailSupermanafficinadoFooshblalalaSPIDERMANANTMAN 18 votes
Save T4CC
3%
Enclv3 1 vote

Comments

• Options
    MarvzeliusMarvzelius Posts: 13
    I'm leaning towards the 5*, but the chance of a needed dupe for AW defense feels miniscule. What to you game veterans think?
  • Options
    JC_JC_ Posts: 517 ★★★
    I was placing a 4* duped and 4/55 unduped did a bit and the 4* got kills on a far more consistent basis.

Thankfully, I got lucky and duped the 5*
  • Options
    ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    The permanent auto block below 15%, assuming put on armor node and duped, really makes Alot of difference
  • Options
    Shoman343Shoman343 Posts: 8
    Duped 4*, Its so weird a 3/45 gets no kills on a better node but an awakened 5/50 gets consistent kills

what nodes u use ?
    I have Seen/Heard: 38 is killer, and Power gain nodes apparently are better than Armor up nodes ?
    i dont know why tho...
    The permanent auto block below 15%, assuming put on armor node and duped, really makes Alot of difference

• Options
    MarvzeliusMarvzelius Posts: 13
    Shoman343 wrote: »
    Duped 4*, Its so weird a 3/45 gets no kills on a better node but an awakened 5/50 gets consistent kills

what nodes u use ?
    I have Seen/Heard: 38 is killer, and Power gain nodes apparently are better than Armor up nodes ?
    i dont know why tho...

We're only around 800 war rating for AW, so no too complex nodes, so I place either on an Armor node or the unblockable sp2 mini-boss node.

Power Gain node... Hmm.. Have to take a look on that.

Thanks for the comments so far :)