**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Carnage Beta Buff!!!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    The_Boss9The_Boss9 Posts: 1,390 ★★★
    How long until the changes go into the actual game? I also have a 5* Carnage ;)
  • Options
    Xeon_SRT21Xeon_SRT21 Posts: 25
    any updates beta testers?
  • Options
    GarGar Posts: 2
    I have my forum access but I don’t think I am in the beta test
  • Options
    JEbertJEbert Posts: 157
    JEbert wrote: »
    I was hoping for a Blade type revamp, but have Carnage be Hero based instead of Blade’s villain profile. I will see what pans out.
    Great minds think alike...

https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/530617#Comment_530617

Completely stole your idea - it was yours to begin with!!! Awesome original post!!
  • Options
    For some reason it won’t connect me to the server to do the beta testing , not sure why
    I hit participate and it says can’t connect to the beta testing
    Gyropsyco

• Options
    For some reason it won’t connect me to the server to do the beta testing , not sure why
    I hit participate and it says can’t connect to the beta testing
    Gyropsyco

Try again in 52 minutes.

• Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    I’m so curious to see what they do, is the beta launching at 12:00 or has it already launched?
  • Options
    Hopefully they increased his bleed damage and allow him stack it like X-23 and blade.
  • Options
    Xeon_SRT21Xeon_SRT21 Posts: 25
    Rumors are they buffed his base stats
  • Options
    PbishopPbishop Posts: 143
    I can’t codjgh2mqlb30f.png
    i can’t connect
  • Options
    XxOriginalxXXxOriginalxX Posts: 1,324 ★★★
    Xeon_SRT21 wrote: »
    Rumors are they buffed his base stats

I hope it’s that and more, all this waiting for a base stat increase...i mean, cool and all, great for carnage really it is. But Lule Cage and Red Hulk became almost totally different characters. I really hope it’s similar
  • Options
    JimmyBJimmyB Posts: 206 ★★
    Can't get into beta testing. Keeps logging me into my secondary account
  • Options
    I’ll take it - beta testers speak out!!
  • Options
    TheLegend27TheLegend27 Posts: 1,315 ★★★★★
    RIP, my guy.

R
    I
    P

Only did limited testing (so take my opinion with a grain of salt) because I didn't have the time, but he seemed pretty underwhelming.
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    Did some limited testing so far in the Beta. Let me tell you, both of the buffed characters are looking promising. In the Beta I was able to max my 5*s of each (unawakened), and Carnage on my first attempt against ROL Winter Soldier took him down in 204 hits. Not earth-shattering, but considering I never use him, I admit I made a number of mistakes. In addition, I'm still learning his updated fighting methods. However, I know a lot of folks talk about Star Lord taking WS out in less than 180 hits; I'm feeling pretty good that I can get Carnage into a similar range after some work with him. And Venom, I've not used as much yet, but from what I've seen I've like his updates even more. :wink:
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    carnage did it in 143 hits but remember his sp1 does a ton of hits
  • Options
    Add the feedback to the beta forums - only way to get it right. They will not buff him again