**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Carnage practicality in endgame content

PbishopPbishop Posts: 143
edited September 2018 in Suggestions and Requests
Yea y’all made carnage better but the one key thing I don’t get is why y’all wont let him carry his buffs from fight to fight like sabertooth because I don’t see the point of bringing him in act 5 or uncollected if I gotta ramp up every fight I’d understand if he died and you gotta restart just like sabertooth but it seems pointless to bring him anywhere regarding endgame content like venom his buffs just come to him regardless plus he has a regen but carnage doesn’t & I gotta work for it every fight just don’t see the point like think about most ramp up champs have some sustainable ability Phoenix-regen,venom-regen,sabertooth-regen I’m not saying give him a regen just let him carry his buffs

Comments

• VoltolosVoltolos Posts: 1,120 ★★★
    Most champs that need to ramp up have to do it at the start of every fight
  • PbishopPbishop Posts: 143
    I know that but like on my first fight I get all 6 buffs on my first fight within that first fight I take no hits but a little bit of blocked damage which is 30% health gone and I gotta redo all that again on the next fight @Voltolos
    Not even bringing up the fact that Kabam have a lot of unavoidable damage champs
  • Venom and carnage are better than they were before, but that wasn’t saying much. Making their buffs permanent through persistent charges could help. Neither one will be good for quick timed fights like aq/aw nodes. Even at rank 5 for a 5* for longer fights like lol and rol they will not be anyone’s “go to” champ by any means. I think both of their buffs need the amount of each buff boosted more to make it not as boring fighting with each for the first minute or two of the fight. I would like to see carnage obtain true strike as long as he has 3 bleed active on opponent.
    edited September 2018
    I won’t argue that both of them aren’t better cause they are but we all can’t deny that carnage needed the boost the most between both of them but he didn’t get the love venom had gotten all I’m saying is carnage is still NOT useable for where I’m at in this game like when you think of spidey stark he hits hard without poise charges but if you ramp up those charges to 10 (which is not hard) he hit even harder and he has his own sustainability unlike carnage who take longer to ramp up has no way to sustain himself and I have to ramp up every single fight I’m not finna waste my time and potions on someone who still not useable it’s one little ability Kabam needs to add @Createcarnage
  • Panchulon21Panchulon21 Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★
    From what I’ve seen he can ramp up fast. Stop complaining and watch the videos lol.
    I’m not complaining how I know because I’m not the only one who agree with what I’m saying I don’t need to watch to videos cause I’m testing him in the beta and it’s just a little add on that I noticed that would benefit him greatly @Panchulon21
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    His ramp up time is really fast is why he can't carry them bro 😉
    I know bro I experience it first hand but I’m saying is every fight your not gonna come out of it 100% health so are you really gonna waste your resources on a champs where you have to ramp up every fight where it’s not as fast as others & you can keep these other ramp up champs alive a lot longer without resources like for example spidey stark, black bolt, Angela, hela, Phoenix, haimdall, list goes on @Namelez
  • NamelezNamelez Posts: 992 ★★★
    I see ur point @Pbishop
    I’m not saying let him keep all his buffs but at least let him keep 3 outta of the 6 you worked for @Kabam Miike
  • CreatecarnageCreatecarnage Posts: 4
    edited September 2018
    Or since the objective with carnage is to keep the opponent bleeding maybe add in that “if the opponent has been bleeding for 30 seconds straight, for as long as the opponent continues to bleed, carnage’s bloodlust kicks in and he cannot be blocked.”
  • RafikiiRafikii Posts: 239
    starlord says hi:D
    That wouldn’t half bad if you didn’t have to worry about baiting specials & worrying about not getting hit when you stacks his buffs @Createcarnage
    Like one of claw attacks similar to omega red
  • KDTrippeKDTrippe Posts: 68
    So in other words star lord is meh because he has to ramp up his damage every single fight?
  • Carnage is pretty awesome now i have seen the video he is much better than venom . A lot of bleed and high damage and also due to power gain he can ramp up fast .