**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Would you like to see a 5 day break in between AQ Series

Currently we have a 3 day break between AQ series I’d like to see who would like a bit longer break to focus on questing and AW.

Would you like to see a 5 day break in between AQ Series 70 votes

Yes
34%
DL864Erza_ScarletHuStLa84HollowbornVivek_786Foxhero007Fredhorst23ImranBruce12342CoachiditeFurious_Fighter1tufan_1974GumbamanMelkerlanneroJakearoundTheRealmKeeperPrimetime_769ShinobiGuyPaulo_PkAnkushNanda 24 votes
No
65%
Captain_KandicedanielmathBadroseLeNoirFaineantSwe_wolfisKaat19AddyosPhonieStarkAxeCopFireNifzTendersquadrealiTicGamePlayWorldSungjDarkrider05ManChildMcfly89shawnli87M1k0rinNemesis666 46 votes

Comments

• Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    No
    I don’t want a longer break but I would love it if our champs weren’t locked from it. At least for story/eq questing.
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    No
    Hell naw, I love AQ 😁 especially the new one!
  • BadroseBadrose Posts: 777 ★★★
    No
    No, but I'd like to have AQ from monday to friday, weekend free.
  • JakearoundJakearound Posts: 407 ★★★
    Yes
    I personal would like it if AQ was on log Monday thru Friday. I hate having to worry about AQ movement on the weekends.
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    No
    I don't want any days off personally. I want glory dammit. Don't give this I want to have a life stuff. My girlfriend hates this game and y'know what, she can leave, I got questing to do. This ghost rider ain't gonna rank 5 himself.
  • ShinobiGuyShinobiGuy Posts: 555 ★★★
    Yes
    3 days of AQ and 5 days off would be nice.
  • SuelSuel Posts: 279
    edited September 2018
    Yes
    Yes AQ is boring af, just play it for glory
  • PhonieStarkPhonieStark Posts: 202
    No
    The glory is worth doing AQ for 5 days. I do love the idea of having weekends free from AQ. That would be great!