**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who is your favourite mcoc character?

Who is your favourite mcoc character?
Mine is Corvus Glaive

Comments

• FhfjghhggggjfhfjgFhfjghhggggjfhfjg Posts: 4,492 ★★★★★
    Mine is Medusa
  • i love Corvus Glaive as a champion he is fun to play and he is good too
  • AhitlawAhitlaw Posts: 2,123 ★★★★
    Masacre for me
  • oooh
  • nice
  • BlackJ4zzBlackJ4zz Posts: 244 ★★
    Mines Iceman, well because he represents a typical "Bruiser" ( Semi tanky with reasonably high damage)
  • coldsnap is also good for blocking evading champs
  • GwenpoolManGwenpoolMan Posts: 30
    Gwenpool for me. Too fun to play with
  • NewDawnDebNewDawnDeb Posts: 106
    Magik for me.
  • MegaSkater67MegaSkater67 Posts: 1,377 ★★★★
    Wasp for me at the minute, really fun and great damage.
  • Kobster84Kobster84 Posts: 2,898 ★★★★★
    Ghost for me insane damage and can tank sp3s
  • bryce7mbryce7m Posts: 84
    Luke cage
  • Samspade23Samspade23 Posts: 549 ★★
    New iron man. He melts nightcrawler in map 5. I use him for questing, I never even put him as a defender even though that's the on trend thing to do. I have too much fun being at the controls to make him AWD.
  • jojodeth101jojodeth101 Posts: 480
    edited September 2018
    i like green goblin
  • My Top 3 are
    1. M.O.D.O.K. He’s an awesome defender, love his character design. Long awaited character as a 3 year old player, and he didn’t disappoint.
    2. Spider-Man (Stark Enhanced) Sparky is in every way amazing. He’s got so many uses, steals the show in every way.
    3. Killmonger. This is partly cause I loved Michael B. Jordan as Erik Killmonger, partly cause he is so detailed, and partly cause he’s just an overall bada## champ.
  • Mitchell35Mitchell35 Posts: 1,897 ★★★★
    Personally, I can’t wait to get my hands on a buffed venom.... atm tho, probably Medusa bishop and massacre
  • BeginthEndBeginthEnd Posts: 334
    Sparky FTW. I mean, 5* 4/5 with maxes pose grants +2,500 atk, forces an SP1 when tainted (which is evaded and turned into another poise 60% of the time) and 3% perma evade is a plus.
    Take it to the next level and let’s look at awakened Sparky. 10% perma evade. Sweet. +2,000 crit. Sweet. +65% duration on taunt and other really cool stuff. Awesome Sauce.
    Fighting a robot?? Sp2 for dubb damage. Whattt!! Yeaaaaa!
    Best. Champ. Ever.
  • KaruseusKaruseus Posts: 528 ★★
    Moonknight is my favorite. His light attack has nice long reach
  • X23 😎
  • simolazsimolaz Posts: 418 ★★
    This is an hard question... I love Iceman’s utility. I really love it.
    But when I hit the 2nd special with Blade and after a 5-hit combo I hit the 2nd special again... I can’t say anything different than Blade!
  • Bruce12342Bruce12342 Posts: 237
    Definitely Killmonger... his game mechanics are insane!
  • Captain_KandiceCaptain_Kandice Posts: 222 ★★
    I am going old school and say SW. In the end I always come back to her. Although I’ve been loving AA and GR lately too.
  • Epsilon3Epsilon3 Posts: 1,138 ★★★
    I gotta day Starlord, Gwenpool, Voodoo, or Beast

Their combo mechanics are just something I love to see
  • ChubzChubz Posts: 115
    Sentinel just based off his synergies, and abilities... he's a beast!!
  • ye
  • So far, Hyperion
  • do you have him as a 5 star i dont even have him as a 3 star :neutral:
  • 4, duped, and he's awesome. So I can only imagine how great he'd be as a 5. :) You'll get him at some point, I bet, and hopefully soon. :)