**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Unfair Crystals

Dear develpors
I lovery this game but I've wasted 100s of my superhero crystal I got only 2star out of it and I plated so many events but don't get rewards in return plz help even if I send u screenshots I don't get reply from your end... so I eventually stopped playing the game but I wanna play, please give me 5 star Ghost rider as a compensation.... and I'm playing more events plz send me rewards my I'd is irc Durrani level 31.... thanks hoping to hear from you soon.....

Comments

• Options
    NoobeeusNoobeeus Posts: 332 ★★
    dont hold your breath!! :p:p:p:p
  • Options
    SirnoobSirnoob Posts: 952 ★★★
    Bruh
  • Options
    WarofGodsWarofGods Posts: 43
    bruh bRuh brUh B-BuBRuh
  • Options
    AncientTouchAncientTouch Posts: 24
    You should have asked for a 5 star Spiderman Stark Enhanced.
  • Options
    IrcIrc Posts: 14
    :D hahahahahaha what to do ive had so much bad luck wit Damn crystals...
  • Options
    ThawnimThawnim Posts: 1,461 ★★★★
    1. Don't waste units on crystals. The chances of getting a 3* or 4* are too low.
    2. Invest in a strong mastery setup that will open up more content in the game through story quests and special event quests.
    3. Grind out arenas for milestones and for PHC, 3* and 4* crystal shards. The surest way of getting 3*s and 4*s is grinding it out to get the shards for their crystals.
    4. Only open PHCs when you have at least 5 or 10 total. And open all at once.