**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Angela, Thor or Corvus?

So I already save resources needed and by the end of this month, i can have 3 fully formed Cosmic T4CC which i intent to max my 4* Angela or Thor... I'm leaning to Thor because I just love his gameplay...
But, recently I pulled 4* Corvus Glaive, and I know that a lot of people say that he is really great champion... God tier even...
So if you're in my place, what would you do... Which champion that you rank to the max first among these three and why?

Thank you, your input much appreciated.

Angela, Thor or Corvus? 96 votes

Duped Angela R4 4/40
12%
adqqedfyvrWaynedavyFighter092YouconfusedScarlett_LrrrrEnderDraco58ZJoePParodical_Sun1jkcjmijiFhfjghhggggjfhfjgEtjama 12 votes
Duped Thor R4 4/40
7%
Spity68SpeedbumpGrafikdevFrivolousz21SolotrixdoctorbTomstar124 7 votes
Unduped Corvus Glaive R1 1/10
80%
DL864KpatrixBitterSteelAnimejay70AjavedErza_ScarletAsukiraMrLalowJohnmaharajaAlex13369Ben345qGamePlayWorldBapoiVinitlalka1988Darkrider05deadly316hendroidsvR4GEGoogleplexianStark78Alfa 77 votes

Comments

• jlamadisonjlamadison Posts: 274
    take corvus to 5/50. he doesn't need to be awakened to be great.
  • Sumitarora8275Sumitarora8275 Posts: 18
    i agree with @jlamadison he's beast.
  • boss0600boss0600 Posts: 76
    I agree with all. I just pulled him and he is a beast.
  • GorofaizGorofaiz Posts: 56
    Ok thank you all, 77% is a clear winner. I know who I will prioritize to the max.
    Time to rank up Corvus Glaive :D
  • Unduped Corvus Glaive R1 1/10
    Corvus Glaive is a beast and he is my favorite champion by far
  • ChampioncriticChampioncritic Posts: 3,347 ★★★★
    Why would you stop at 1/10 haha, you don't need t4 catalysts to bring him to r3
  • Unduped Corvus Glaive R1 1/10
    I am currently on act4 exploration and my 4/40 corvus cuts through everyone.
  • Why would you stop at 1/10 haha, you don't need t4 catalysts to bring him to r3
    I just got CG at that time. Now my CG is at the maxed level 5/50 and duped 😄
  • I am currently on act4 exploration and my 4/40 corvus cuts through everyone.
    We are in the same boat, I’m now in Act4 exploration and you are right, CG is really a beast, he cut everyone easy 😄